TrancePodium 9th Year Anniversary on AH.FM 29-10-2015

What do you think of this show?

• Total voters
Hm thinking about Simon's sets. Has both psy & techno influences. I may have been completely talking out of my ass. Sorry s3baman. Must think more about this.

Hihi, no biggie. I agree that tech takes influences from techno, which to me is more bassline focused and harsher synths (compared to uplifting for example). You can hear some of that, especially from a bassline POV, in Neelix's music. Suckley for instance is more of a mixture of tech, psy, and acid trance.

I mean the word itself relating to music. What is "progressing"?

At the time the original genre was coined - Progressive House was a restructure of classic house motifs and tempos with a Trance melodic overlay. It was progressive from the standpoint that it wasn't a norm (again at the time). A lot of music styles were eventually lumped into the genre. It was the use of sounds and melodic constructs that was "progressive" at the time -- a departure from the rave / disco / acid sounds that permeated house music productions.

Gabriel & Dresden, William Orbit, Sasha & Digweed, and music on labels like Silver Planet or Hooj Choons typified what would become the blended boundary of House and Trance in the more modern sense. Progressive House tends to be the blend of the two and yet still be distinctive enough you would know it wasn't straight-up either genre.

This is a new Darkboy. Gutted I'm missing this set, I have an appointment. Enjoy it guys!

Will read posts in a bit. Starving now.

Knew this was live recording! From what?

Hi guys!! Im tuned!!! late but safe!! btw: how was the set of psymon???

Glad this is on download! Awesome!

So sorry, i try to reply on ur inbox but u're full hahaha my mistake.

Some names: Artifact303, Eleusyn, Nova Fractal and some Ovnimoon's Goa Sets

Polar is binnen, het feest kan beginnen :beer2:
http://ah.fm/forum/showthread.php?75142-TrancePodium-9th-Year-Anniversary-on-AH-FM-29-10-2015/page24
15:04h NL:

:bumpit: : back ! :wave:

ON AIR NOW
16 Will Atkinson - TrancePodium 9th Anniversary on AH.FM 29-10-2015

There are currently 40 users browsing this thread. (13 members and 27 guests)

danmark_ori, Jezdom, C!C@+, Erizo, VENNOX+, InTranceWeTrustSPB, MyStro023+, Trance Dreamer, Combiner, s3baman+, Remco TrancePodium+, adali, Alejandro Miguel Tayupo

Oh yessss!!!! :rave::rave::rave:will is rocking!!!

holenleeuw (Panthera spelaea)

Polar is binnen, het feest kan beginnen :beer2:

:P been outdoors, went to my brother & sister-in-law, had dinner in a not-to-far Italian restaurant :icecream: Back by bike, walk with Jacky while :whistle: looking for Liana, who when we returned, was waiting for us at the frontdoor :ee: A pause, half-a-nap with radio 1 (news)

http://www.nrc.nl/nieuws/2015/10/26/bevroren-welpjes-van-uitgestorven-holenleeuw-ontdekt :cat: :super:

and now back for a while. You are present on the Forum still after your :bumpit: shopping last afternoon ? :wow: :blink: :cap: :dancing: I guess you must be tired by now ... :cap:

Back