TrancePodium Top 20 Tracks Of 2013 on AH.FM 29-01-2014

yeap you know how are this guys at computers services, normally as i am IT i use to do the services by my own the other day my laptop the disk went off, so i bought a new hard drive and changed it and put the operating system again and set up the laptop again :)

yes i can imagine... the price of this 250 gb hard drive i could have bought a 500 gb on the net.. but the thing is i didnt want to wait :rofl: and better to save the datas on the external hdd that is 1 TB :ee:
i wont be spending any pences on this notebook if it goes wrong again... i've been using since 2007 (dell) so i dont have a word. :)

yes i can imagine... the price of this 250 gb hard drive i could have bought a 500 gb on the net.. but the thing is i didnt want to wait :rofl: and better to save the datas on the external hdd that is 1 TB :ee:
i wont be spending any pences on this notebook if it goes wrong again... i've been using since 2007 (dell) so i dont have a word. :)

i believe you have a ipad, you right with an ipad who needs a laptop?:lol::lol: i don't have any ipad yet but when i try my sisters's one i really forget about the laptops:rofl:

i believe you have a ipad, you right with an ipad who needs a laptop?:lol::lol: i don't have any ipad yet but when i try my sisters's one i really forget about the laptops:rofl:

ipad mini only :)
but i cant upload my videos as it has no usb port. :lolz: :no:

they went to a motel and happened, they bold, they bold they bold...:lol::lol::lol:what she was expecting?:lol:

ipad mini only :)
but i cant upload my videos as it has no usb port. :lolz: :no:

you can do it via wi-fi:unsure:

ipad mini is not bad actually is really good :)

ah and i got it, doesn«'t have a usb port to hook a external HDD :yes:

Back