What is your favorite Genre?

Favorite Genre of the music from Afterhours..

• House

Votes: 13 4.1%
  • Trance

Votes: 257 81.6%
  • Progressive

Votes: 45 14.3%

• Total voters
I voted on trance :music: I also like a progressive, but sometimes it's boring (I know, trance is sometimes a pop :p ). House is good for small parties :banana:

Vocal Trance. :music::music:

The way I see it is that there are good house chones much better than many trance once and vice versa, same with prog, I like them all too, really was a hard choice but I did take trance since I listen to that more than any of them

1. Trance
2. Progressive
3. House

Trance is my favorite music–it is the best. i can’t get enough of it. i prefer the uplifting/vocal style.

Only trance why? :unsure:

Don't ask me why I love trance music, because i can't answer you why I'm able to touch the sun while listening this music.

Trance Music Lover :love: :love:

Trance, Breaks, Chill-Out, Electronica, Progressive House

Afterhours basicly plays House, Trance and Progressive. if we had to make a choise between one of these genres. What would it be?:p Im voting trance music.

I think it is very difficult to choose the best one out of House, Trance, and Progressive. These all are my favorite but Trance is very close to my heart. So, I give our vote to Trance.

trance is by far the best because look at how many other styles are blended in with trance, classical music, tech and there are many more! It is just such a unique genre! :)

trance is by far the best because look at how many other styles are blended in with trance, classical music, tech and there are many more! It is just such a unique genre! :)
[FONT=&quot]Yes, I agree with you. Trance music has features of repeating melodic synthesizer phrases, and a musical form that builds up and down track. Trance becomes more popularized due to talented trance music DJ's and producers, trance music labels, and also large recording companies. So, I think it is the best. [/FONT]

I like house actually, but my favs are trance & progressive :biggrin:

[FONT=&quot]Yes, you are right. All the trance, house and progressive are very nice Genre but my favorite is trance.[/FONT]

Progressive, Uplifting & Balearic :yes:

Trance-with all the subgenres-,Vocal Trance,Balearic,Dance,Progressive,Club,Chillout,Ambient,Lounge,Dubstep,Drum & Bass,Tribal House,Breaks,Techtonik,R'n'B,Reggaeton....

and maybe I forgot some others...
JC_thinking.gif
:music:

Trance-with all the subgenres-,Vocal Trance,Balearic,Dance,Progressive,Club,Chillout,Ambient,Lounge,Dubstep,Drum & Bass,Tribal House,Breaks,Techtonik,R'n'B,Reggaeton....

and maybe I forgot some others...
JC_thinking.gif
:music:

you forgot Dutch Minimal Breaks :p

Acid Techno, Retro Trance, Tech Trance, Psy Trance (all forms), IDM, breaks, Hard Dance, & Gabber

:book:

Back