What its u favority trance producer???

Matt Darey used to be my fav... back in the days when he used to do all those great classic productions. Now, my fav are: A&B, Armin, Gareth Emery, Leama, Shultz... and been very impressed with Ronski Speed lately.

Laurent Veronnez ( Airwave,Planisphere,Green Martian,Fire & Ice ..plus around 30 other alliases )

Haven't got a favourite trance music producer. The music changes every day. New songs, new artists. There is nobody that stands out in the crowd. As long as the music is top quality uplifting trance it doesn't matter who produced it:smile:

Haven't got a favourite trance music producer. The music changes every day. New songs, new artists. There is nobody that stands out in the crowd. As long as the music is top quality uplifting trance it doesn't matter who produced it:smile:

I have to agree, there is just so much good stuff out there right now, from both the big names and new faces. I just preview and listen to everything. :)

Ashley Wallbridge - by him i loved trance, but now he is... really worse than eariel. His style is smiliar to Andy Moor's by this moment, loved in his tracks before "Faces". He's planning album so i guess i will definitely known by next year if it's my favourite producer.

Lost Stories - Same here, but they still got theirs unique India Touch which i personally love.

Mike Foyle - The most underrated trance producer. In this year he changed his style in few, and in this year loved in his tracks. Cannot wait to next year, he will show what he can!

Roger Shah - This guy is producer for so maaaany years, and he still captivates me by his sounds and melodies. His new album especially.

Ben Preston - Something different from him, his fusion of trance & house is successfull for me.

aly and fila, sean tyas, jorn van deynhoven and may more , hard to name them all

1. Cosmic Gate, 2. Arty, 3. Aly and Fila, 4. Ummet Ozcan, 5. Tritonal

:iagree::iagree: Well said Sunny!:friends:

I'd say this :

Mat Zo and Orjan
The best trance music producers
:bravo:

don't think Gareth is a tranceproducer actually..

(old post but eh let's restart it)

I somehow agree Config...
I would say that times evolve and -in general- some people seem to be mixing up genres, all fine ... but somehow... ehm, everyone can like what they please... but please keep it distinct, trance is trance, electro is electro, progressive is not electro and so on...

And for what my preference is: Pure beauties (mostly uplifting), that give the same goosebumps now as trance did back in the '90s .... Nowadays I continue looking for similar recent beauties and not really "noise". I can just hope that the beauty of true trance never dies.

Ye ofc I can start an endless list (Oliver Lieb (like L.S.G.), Art Of Trance, Airbase, Airwave (and indeed all the other aliases), Chicane, Phi Phi, Kamaya Painters, Dumonde, 4 Strings, Quadran, Moogwai, Fast Distance, Wavetraxx, Luca De Maas, John O’Callaghan, Evol Waves, Ronald Hagen, Mark Sixma or M6, Solarstone, TrancEye, Leven Mervox, Mindful Innovations,
but hmm ... you see, loong list and missing tons...

So ... I can also only agree to what Sunny Tomorrow said, times change and in every year there are somewhere awesome tracks hidden...

Therefore I can only thank AH.FM for sometimes discovering new trance beauties we overlooked

Last edited:
Andy Moor, Khomha, Markus Schulz, Omnia, Orkidea, JOC

Back