WHO <3's AH

Status
Not open for further replies.
haha, I must say I love this site already, great set from Superior has just boosted my opinions of teh place ;)

Ahh - never mind..I just answered my own question. LOL.

i do, it's a great radio station on earth :rockon:

:ah: :star: AH FTW!!!!!!!!:amen:

I had one for 3 months.. what do i win? :p

I do this so more people come and listen to djs mixes and comment, grow this community. Doing what I can mate. Im still waiting on your set so I could air it here :p

Ill be recording a new one this weekend mate, would love to have it air on here!

On the subject of this site, I bet you have a fair few people saying its great, but Ive seen loads of similiar sites, badly done and with far less listeners, and you've achieved a great simple design and alot of listeners aswell in such a short space of time, its perfect I reckon, well done to you!

Ill be recording a new one this weekend mate, would love to have it air on here!

On the subject of this site, I bet you have a fair few people saying its great, but Ive seen loads of similiar sites, badly done and with far less listeners, and you've achieved a great simple design and alot of listeners aswell in such a short space of time, its perfect I reckon, well done to you!

I do things differently then other sites, and listeners/dj's see that.
I want to provide highest quality 192K and 96K for lowband individuals, a mix of top of the line djs and djs that are just good and want their name out. All sets I could say are ON TIME unless a dj's set before is a few minutes over their hour. I do my best, this is just not me, there are many people involved in helping afterhours ( listeners, djs, producers, visitors and my close friends ) its all a team. Without any of these there would be no AH.

more things coming, good things

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back