Who cares about vista, I wanna know what happened to that woman!

:lol::lol: Devils work I tells ya!

I wonder what the deal was that they actually had to edit it. :tongue:

At no point did I think you were annoyed or anything. You made a lot of valid points and corrected me when I was wrong. That, I highly appreciate. :) I should be the one appologizing. It might have sounded like I was irritated or something, and honestly I was not. It can be very hard to read the tone of voice in a thread like this.

I really enjoy having converstations that are not always related to the topic at hand. They become very interesting. :wink: Each side makes valid points and has their own opinions/beliefs. Whether they are right or wrong, that's a different story and honestly it doesn't matter. Because in the end if you strongly believe in something, then voice your opinion about it. People will let you know what they think and may even correct you (as you did). That's the beauty about having these sort of discussions - you learn more and more valuable things. :)

I wonder what the deal was that they actually had to edit it. :tongue:

At no point did I think you were annoyed or anything. You made a lot of valid points and corrected me when I was wrong. That, I highly appreciate. :) I should be the one appologizing. It might have sounded like I was irritated or something, and honestly I was not. It can be very hard to read the tone of voice in a thread like this.

I really enjoy having converstations that are not always related to the topic at hand. They become very interesting. :wink: Each side makes valid points and has their own opinions/beliefs. Whether they are right or wrong, that's a different story and honestly it doesn't matter. Because in the end if you strongly believe in something, then voice your opinion about it. People will let you know what they think and may even correct you (as you did). That's the beauty about having these sort of discussions - you learn more and more valuable things. :)

haha, well I have a suspicion that she got her baps out, but that's just what I want to believe anyway :lol:

So true regarding heated conversations, so much to be learned, every day is a school day as they say!

i wanna know how to hack, i need to hack my gf e-mail account, i suspect shes lying to me.

pfft! To be honest, computers aside, if you have doubts, talk to her, if you still have doubts, leave her. Doing that behind someones back is quite bad in my opinion. Plus you might misinterpret something :)

Many years ago, I had a SERIOUS error on my old pc that somehow required it to have Xp installed again. It was weird. I had no idea how it happened. Anyways, a friend of a friend tried to help me out but I lost ALL of my music. Even though I gained most of it back, it did suck.:p

I suggest getting something like this. I know that I will.
Seagate Technology - FreeAgent™ Pro

That way everything can be kept in there safe as long as you know how to handle it gently:hug:

I have one of those...it worked until I tripped over the USB cable and bent the connector out of place LOL

i wanna know how to hack, i need to hack my gf e-mail account, i suspect shes lying to me.

wont that just make you do the same thing? or are you going to tell her before you hack it?

nerds :mask:

Back