02-07-2007 Magik Presents Lost In Trance 046

Echoes!
:love:

I truly hope so,wish you will get plenty of summer sun and enjoy it,I hear thunders at this end and yay yay yay later I am going to have a walk in the rain LOL :super:

i thought about building an Ark it was getting ridiculous but good news in the forecast i have just seen YES! at last some sun!

Well, to be honest, I listen to DI.fm too....I try to keep up to all good live shows on both AH and DI....

I first knew AH about 3 weeks ago, at Galen Behr´s website....before that I just used to listen to DI....but now I´m divided...:smile1:

DI.fm... haven't listed to that in so long! Actually, I think they just billed me for a Premium account that I haven't logged into since May. I should cancel that. :hmmm:

Nice track...

Sadly, I can only hear trance on radios like AH....here in Brazil, it´s very hard to get a trance DJ playing....
This year, we just had SolarStone and Talla 2XLC...

Actually, I was on some other DJ's site yesterday, and they had posted a bunch of their tracks to public domain because nobody had signed them either... are the labels signing fewer tracks than before?
Now it's easier to produce a track than few years ago, I think. A lot of new names comming out every few weeks, and record labels can't release all of their tracks.
There is a lot work to do with signing and releasing a track. For example Anjunabeats is releasing one release (promo or retail) per month (or even 2 weeks) so they can sign only few tracks per year (no one wants to wait for release a track too long).
That's why it's difficult to get signed, I think :(

DI.fm... haven't listed to that in so long! Actually, I think they just billed me for a Premium account that I haven't logged into since May. I should cancel that. :hmmm:

Well, there are good shows there too... today there´s Markus Schulz followed by Armin van Buuren...and yesterday Ferry Corsten finally did a good set....:)

Nice track...

Sadly, I can only hear trance on radios like AH....here in Brazil, it´s very hard to get a trance DJ playing....
This year, we just had SolarStone and Talla 2XLC...

Same here in the land of hip hop, no trance stations anywhere, Internet-only.

so this is a remix of sorts of tiesto's heroes/flight 643 by Oliver Carr

Well, there are good shows there too... today there´s Markus Schulz followed by Armin van Buuren...and yesterday Ferry Corsten finally did a good set....:)

Yeah, there are some really good shows there. Some extremely good people on the forums too, but I often find it too busy there - I can't keep up with the posts. Plus, they frequently seem to have technical problems, and that bugs me.

yeah:) I onlytuned in to di at thursdays for Markus and Armin, sometimes sundays for Anjunabeats Worldwide and once a month Andy Moor's show :)

and yeah yesterday's Ferry's show was good looking at tracklist, though I forgot about it :(!

Yeah, there are some really good shows there. Some extremely good people on the forums too, but I often find it too busy there - I can't keep up with the posts. Plus, they frequently seem to have technical problems, and that bugs me.

On that I must agree...specially on Armin´s ASOT....it get really loaded...and too many people posting...:whistle:

Miss Magik
:bow: :bow: :bow:

:loveah:

p.s. it's a shame that such amazing tune does not get signed!
magik said:
so this is a remix of sorts of tiesto's heroes/flight 643 by Oliver Carr

Back