24-12-2007 AH.FM End of Year Countdown

Hm. So I need to be up in 4 hours to get ready for school. And I'm sitting hear eating pizza and drinking alcohol...welcome to the good life.

Hm. So I need to be up in 4 hours to get ready for school. And I'm sitting hear eating pizza and drinking alcohol...welcome to the good life.

In 2,5 hours have to be ready to go to Manchester. Still haven't done my nails yet, haven't packed few thing, need to do my hair and make up. 2,5 hrs isn't enough time to do it and I'm still lying in my bed, talking here and drinking Bailey's.
You're not a alone then. :cat:

Oh yesss... GDJB Vancouver! :love:

when i was in college, i used to eat lots of pizza (at least 2 large ones everyday) along with a six-pack of soda for every 3/4 slices, i was 240 lbs by the time i graduated. :p when i entered college, i think i was like 110 lbs or thereabouts. so i gained 130 lbs in 2 years. :wow:

In 2,5 hours have to be ready to go to Manchester. Still haven't done my nails yet, haven't packed few thing, need to do my hair and make up. 2,5 hrs isn't enough time to do it and I'm still lying in my bed, talking here and drinking Bailey's.
You're not a alone then. :cat:

Oh yesss... GDJB Vancouver! :love:

Ah, but it always feels like I am.... Me sitting here at 1 AM, doing this shit. Is the most fun I'm going to have all weekend.

Most fun I'll have any weekend.

Girl, you better get up and get ready! I'd love for you to stay, but you've got shit to do.

Ah, but it always feels like I am.... Me sitting here at 1 AM, doing this shit. Is the most fun I'm going to have all weekend.

Most fun I'll have any weekend.

Girl, you better get up and get ready! I'd love for you to stay, but you've got shit to do.

Now you sound like one of my friends in Poland. Damn, just do something. Have fun. You're young and everything! Use the life :)

Hm.. Should I get up... I will at 7 when my roommate will come back from her boyfriend. Yes. That's a plan.

Ohhhh.. I so wanna dance! :mml: :choonalert:

Now you sound like one of my friends in Poland. Damn, just do something. Have fun. You're young and everything! Use the life :)

Hm.. Should I get up... I will at 7 when my roommate will come back from her boyfriend. Yes. That's a plan.

Ohhhh.. I so wanna dance! :mml: :choonalert:

Yeah, I'm not too popular around these parts. No good clubs, no fun to be had.

OMG ! i am going to die nowwwwwwww :super: :grinning: :hug: :music:

w0000t w0000t

chooooooooooontastik sexy bomb of a track here

arctic quest - meltdown (tech mix)

woooohoooooo :dancing:

you're listening to something different to me lol

Back