Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Decent

• Pretty bad

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
If you're going in winter you may catch some nice events ;) There's lots of them in december ( especially about 6th Dec and close to Xmass ) and February ( 2 or 3 in first two weeks of Feb ) :smile1:

Hi picc :hug:

And January,how´s that??
Because for my calculations, I´d arrive in Poland in early January...:):)

yes :mask:

this one is an exception, not like the others :mask:

Protector is Protector. Even though Sander was playing in one of them last year it's still Protector.

And January,how´s that??
Because for my calculations, I´d arrive in Poland in early January...:):)

Not sure about January, for sure lots of DJs in clubs cause it's carnival. But most of the events are in February and they're massive. :cat:

Protector is Protector. Even though Sander was playing in one of them last year it's still Protector.

Not sure about January, for sure lots of DJs in clubs cause it's carnival. But most of the events are in February and they're massive. :cat:

Hum....so I´ll see if I can go in Feb.....I´ll travel when I switch jobs (I´m searching for a new one)..and for that I´ll have some months free to travel....

Do you think that Euro Pass (train pass,right?) is a good idea to get??

Which city are you from,CG??:)

he was here :mask: same as richard durand, kyau and albert, ronski speed, stoneface and terminal, john o'callaghan, menno de jong, andy moor and much more :mask:

******* stereotypes :mask:

4strings made great tunes but they surely can ruin a dj set with these totally rubbish tunes :p

Hum....so I´ll see if I can go in Feb.....I´ll travel when I switch jobs (I´m searching for a new one)..and for that I´ll have some months free to travel....

Do you think that Euro Pass (train pass,right?) is a good idea to get??

Hm, there's something like weekend ticket. You pay 60 zl ( about 12£ ) and you can travel by train from friday 6 pm till monday 6 am as many times as you want ;)

Which city are you from,CG??:)

I'm from Koszalin. It's very north part of Poland. Few clubs, but not nice, the only event we have close is Sunrise Festival in July.

he was here :mask: same as richard durand, kyau and albert, ronski speed, stoneface and terminal, john o'callaghan, menno de jong, andy moor and much more :mask:

******* stereotypes :mask:

Well. Sorry then. I've been in one in Gorzow and it wasn't nice experience. :mask:

traceoftrance... helloooooooo :super:

ok need to go on rally things now.... need to check that everything is alright for tomorrow rally :wave:

Talking about Sunrise.. Sunrise Anthem by 4 Strings on air... Was it 2006 ? Yeah. ;)

Uhhh.. That's a quite big blizzard outside.. ;/

Hm, there's something like weekend ticket. You pay 60 zl ( about 12£ ) and you can travel by train from friday 6 pm till monday 6 am as many times as you want ;)

I'm from Koszalin. It's very north part of Poland. Few clubs, but not nice, the only event we have close is Sunrise Festival in July.

Thanks....it´s a good idea this weekend ticket...because Poland is not so big,and then I could go to some other cities..

My purpose in this travel is not only clubbing...actually,clubbing will be a plus...I´m going to get some time out ot my life here....I wanna go to different places,know different things,try different cultures and meet new people....

And in my trip, I won´t go to so many touristic places...I wanna know the real city,not the touristic side of it...:grinning::grinning:

Thanks....it´s a good idea this weekend ticket...because Poland is not so big,and then I could go to some other cities..

My purpose in this travel is not only clubbing...actually,clubbing will be a plus...I´m going to get some time out ot my life here....I wanna go to different places,know different things,try different cultures and meet new people....

And in my trip, I won´t go to so many touristic places...I wanna know the real city,not the touristic side of it...:grinning::grinning:

Hm.. If you want to do it like that my first tip is : Don't stay in hotel. Choose some agrotouristic guesthouse which is way much nicer than staying in hotel - you can meet real people - not just staff. If you're coming in winter don't go then to Krakow or any south part of Poland. Closer to mountains - more tourists and higher prices. My part of Poland is not bad. I live 30 km from sea, 50 from very nice touristic in summer, quiet in winter city - Kolobrzeg. 3 - 4 hours by train from Gdansk-Gdynia-Sopot - 3 towns connected together. Each of them offers something different. And I have about 4 - 5 hours by train to actually quite posh polish city - Poznan. For sure great for clubbing. ;)

Hm.. If you want to do it like that my first tip is : Don't stay in hotel. Choose some agrotouristic guesthouse which is way much nicer than staying in hotel - you can meet real people - not just staff. If you're coming in winter don't go then to Krakow or any south part of Poland. Closer to mountains - more tourists and higher prices. My part of Poland is not bad. I live 30 km from sea, 50 from very nice touristic in summer, quiet in winter city - Kolobrzeg. 3 - 4 hours by train from Gdansk-Gdynia-Sopot - 3 towns connected together. Each of them offers something different. And I have about 4 - 5 hours by train to actually quite posh polish city - Poznan. For sure great for clubbing. ;)

That´s really nice to know...I sure won´t stay in hotels...all my friends that have made this kind of trip stayed in hostels,and they loved it....also because they met people from all over the world...

I´m taking notes of those cities...and they´ll be on my plan for sure...:grinning:

That´s really nice to know...I sure won´t stay in hotels...all my friends that have made this kind of trip stayed in hostels,and they loved it....also because they met people from all over the world...

I´m taking notes of those cities...and they´ll be on my plan for sure...:grinning:

When I came to England I had to stay one night in Liverpool before going further. I stayed in a hostel and guess what - met there polish guy :smile1: plus some french girls, chinese guy, couple from South Africa and a huge bold guy from Germany :cat:

Back