• Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
now, this tune is Bad-Ass.

Only twice - first and last time ;) At least you know what you just lost :tease:

Its better to have had tea made for you and lost, then to have never had tea made for you at all...

or something like that *scratches head*

jari.... coool dooood... hellooooo :super: what's UPPPPP ?

complete with some acid rain and pesticides :lol::lol::lol:

Pickles will never be the same for me now :p
almost everything is contaminated this days, also the milk, i heard they are using hormones and dunno what else to produce more milk.

next will be a cow genetically modiffied to produce diet coke. :p

almost everything is contaminated this days, also the milk, i heard they are using hormones and dunno what else to produce more milk.

Cowke cowla? :lol:

bitman brooooooo !! :super:

hey nasim, i posted 3 pictures of me in the memebers pictures thread but you posted only one, is your time to put some images and then i will put some more of me :mask:

Its better to have had tea made for you and lost, then to have never had tea made for you at all...

or something like that *scratches head*

It was made by me for you :tongue:

But it's still sweet :kissing2:

yeah it is terrible!! you can hardly get anything now that has not been touched my the miracle of science!! haha if you can call it that!!

and even if you wanted to afford non-contaminated food it costs so much money you would be broke because of it!!! its just sad when its cheaper to eat junk food because the process is subsidized by the government and the healthy food we actually need is so expensive most people cannot afford it!

what was the song that just was beeing played.. with the lovely girl vocals..

i was talking about the fruit....:p

well...i remember when milk used to last few days only, now it lasts for a whole month LMAO...definitely somethings not right, or does the cow has become smarter over time and can tell with more accuracy how long the milk will last? :lol:

Back