01-07-2013 Lazarus - Back From The Dead Episode 160 - 6 Year Anniversary Special

What do you think of this show?

• Total voters
Hi everyone! Last ever Monday night BFTD! :welcome:

Lots of memories in the show today :music:

Six years ago I brought back my show called Back From The Dead which I'd ceased after 88 episodes on a different station, and it's been here every month ever since! It's been emotional :loveah:

Starting July 23rd I'll be taking it to 4th Tuesdays from then on, but other than that it's business as usual :music:

Lazarus - Back From The Dead Episode 160 - 6 Year Anniversary Special

1. Defcon Audio - Trailblazer (2009 club mix) [Defcon]

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

31800_118551638180552_6932661_n.jpg

Shame for me that I have to go through this one with yet another headache from earlier this morning. Might as well head back to bed after it's over, ice pack on head, and hope for it to heal up :fishing:

< it's just the way you formulate : and I did decipher your intention LOL >

Funny: as I re-read your lines, I put the opposite conclusion (180 degrees) : :D you do stay instead for these hours ! :bravo: :ee: :mml:

Into the beats:super:

oh, it's Trailblazer! thought it's New World xD i just remember his awesome remix on it xD

Six years ago I brought back my show called Back From The Dead which I'd ceased after 88 episodes on a different station, and it's been here every month ever since! It's been emotional :loveah:

Starting July 23rd I'll be taking it to 4th Tuesdays from then on, but other than that it's business as usual :music:

Helloooo :beer2: amazing start :dancing:

877 Listeners ~ Lazarus - Back From The Dead Episode 160 - 6 Year Anniversary Special on AH.FM

Defcon Audio
Defcon Audio
Discography at Discogs :book:
Real Names: James Alexander, Matt Groves, Richard J. Thorpe

Members: James Alexander (4), Matt Groves, Richard J. Thorpe

Sorry to hear Above1stBase as I'm pretty sure you'd like to be with us : hope you're headache is finished soon ! :wave:
:beer2: Yes I'm still going to be posting right now, I said after the show's over is when I'll head back to bed :clap::clap:

Congratulations Mate,Really Amazing Date of This Show...!!!! :music:

:beer2: Yes I'm still going to be posting right now, I said after the show's over is when I'll head back to bed :clap::clap:

as a foreigner reading your ( tranlated ) lines, actually everything I put ' upside down / in reverse ' :grinning2:

oh, it's Trailblazer! thought it's New World xD i just remember his awesome remix on it xD

His version is still the one I like best, even more than the ones I worked on myself :wink:

:super::music::super:

Where it all started with :)
The very reason Defcon was set up at all was so we could release this tune :)

Woop woop we want more of this choonage! :dance:
................................................................................
.........................................,,.....................................
......................................,,,,,,,,,,................................
.....................................,?III?III,,,,..............................
....................................,,?II???I?III,,,,...........................
....................................,,?III?IIIIIII?:,,,,........................
..................................,,,:IIIIIIIIIIIIII+::,,,,,.,,,,,,,............
...............................,,,::~~IIIIII==II777III~~::,,,,,,,,,,,...........
............................,,,,::::::IIIIII:~::IIIII7?=~~::::,,,,,,,,,.........
..........................,,,,,,,,,,,:?I?III:::::IIIIII~==+=~~~~:::,,,,,........
.......................,,,,,,,.....,,,?I??II:,,,,:IIIIII::~=+?++==~::,,,,.......
......................,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,:?????I:,,,,,IIIIII:::~=?I77?=~:,,,,.......
.....................,,,,,,,,,,,,:::::?I??II:,,,,,=IIIII:,::~=I77I?=~:,,,,......
....................,,,,IIIII?:IIII???????II,,,..,,,,,,,,,,::~=++??+~::,,,......
......................,,III?II:+II?????????I,,,.....,,,,,,,,,::::~~=+~:,,,......
......................,,?I????,:?I????????II,,.............,,,,,,,::~+~:,,,.....
.......................,:II???I::??????I??II,,,..............,,,,,,,:~=~:,,.....
.......................,,:?????I,::??????III,,................,...,,,::=~:,,....
........................,,II??????::,?I?III,,,......................,,:~=:,,....
.........................,,+II?????I?,::::,?,,.......................,,:~~:,,...
..........................,,,?II??????????II,,......,.................,,:~~:,,..
...........................,,,,III???????III,,.........................,,:=:,,..
.............................,,,,,I???IIIIII,,.........:................,:~~:,..
...............................,,,,,::,,,,,,,...........................,,:~:,,.
.................................,,,,,,,,,................:.....,,,,,,.,,,:=:,,.
...............................,,,,...........................,,,,,,,,,,,,:~:,,.
............,,III,,..........,,,III,,......................,,,,,,::::,,,,,:~~:,.
.........,,,,,III,,,,,,,,,,,,,IIIII,,,,,,,,.....,,,,,,,,,,,,,::~~~~~~::,,,:~~:,.
......,,,,,:::III:::,,,,,,,,,:II?,:::,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,::::~~+++?+=~::::~~:,.
.....,,IIIIIIIIII::IIIIIIII?,:I?I?I:??IIIIIII,I?IIIIII?~:~IIIIII7777I+=:::::::,,
....,,III??IIIII?:IIII?????I?:??III:II?IIIIII:IIIIIIIIII:~IIIIII7777?+~~:::~:,,.
....,,III:::::?I?:III====+??I:?II::~II?::::::~II+::::III:~II?~~~=I77++~::::~:,,.
....,,III:::::II?:I?????IIIII:III::~II?::,,::=II+::::III:~III::~~III=~::,::::,,.
....,,III,::::???:II?+++++~:::III::~II?:::,::~II+::::III:~II?::::III~::,=:::,,..
....,,III?III?II?:I?I?I?IIII,:III::,IIIIIIIII:I?I?IIIIII,~II?::::III~:,,,,:,,...
.....,,IIIIIIIII,::IIIIIIIII,,III,,,??IIIIIII:?IIIIIIII+:~II?,,,,III:,,,,,,=,...
......,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,....
...........,,..........,,................,.......,,,..................,,,,....,.
.......................................................................,,.......
................................................................................

< it's just the way you formulate : and I did decipher your intention LOL >

Funny: as I re-read your lines, I put the opposite conclusion (180 degrees) : :D you do stay instead for these hours ! :bravo: :ee: :mml:
Yes I do, had been trying to find something to get rid of the headache now but, least that's happened is how it lessened so that I wouldn't be rushing for something cold to put on my head :fishing:

Tuned in :)

Back