01-07-2013 Lazarus - Back From The Dead Episode 160 - 6 Year Anniversary Special

What do you think of this show?

• Total voters
nice tune.

What I've basically done to create this show is take down every tracklist of every show since Episode 89 and narrow it down to 20 tracks - I just tried to avoid any I played in last years special for episode 150 (although there's one in the show today that was also in that, but it's a beauty :wub: )

Lazarus - Back From The Dead Episode 160 - 6 Year Anniversary Special

1. Defcon Audio - Trailblazer (2009 club mix) [Defcon]
2. Paul Gibson - Tritium [Crystal Source]

Rest assured, every single track in the show today means a lot to me :music:

good breakdown.

882 Listeners ~ Lazarus - Back From The Dead Episode 160 - 6 Year Anniversary Special on AH.FM

What I've basically done to create this show is take down every tracklist of every show since Episode 89 and narrow it down to 20 tracks - I just tried to avoid any I played in last years special for episode 150 (although there's one in the show today that was also in that, but it's a beauty :wub: )

Rest assured, every single track in the show today means a lot to me :music:

Been listening for a while to this station for a long time on and off. I've been listening to and playing trance for a long time now and it's definitely a life passion for me. I look forward to enjoying happy times posting here with everyone.

Paul Gibson
Paul Gibson
(2) - Discography at Discogs :book:
Images for Paul Gibson (2)

Genres: Electro / Tech / Trance
Profile: DJ and Producer

47b551865a4de173med.jpg

:: Paul Gibson - Tritium | Crystal Source Recordings ::

There are currently 55 users browsing this thread. (20 members and 35 guests)

danmark_ori, tracezi+, masterstefan, Juanchoqr, Lazarus+, Above the Clouds+, Dj Skyzer, CICA9THC+, Albert_An+, SUNNY TOMORROW+, Uplifted, anabuzz, Above1stBase+, tranceHeaven33, BZ55, KisRod, DjJohn+, skilly bong+, Oyashiro, MaxRS+

The very reason Defcon was set up at all was so we could release this tune :)
Little did you know how well Defcon would take off Trailblazer saw daylight, with the producers that would release tracks under you, even well-known remixers who are bound to shape up Trance's future very nicely :bravo:

Nice and upliftingly trancy:bravo::super:

So Amazing Burning Trance Power Moving Through My Viens With These Brilliant Trance Sounds,I Am Burning..!!! :music: :)

tumblr_lzx2zu2Rp61rncwl0o1_500.gif

Little did you know how well Defcon would take off Trailblazer saw daylight, with the producers that would release tracks under you, even well-known remixers who are bound to shape up Trance's future very nicely :bravo:
At first we just wanted it out because we'd spent about two years making the track and didn't want it to go to waste :) Ferry Corsten played it as well which was nice! Three of our remixers also went on to have ASOT support later on as well, so it's nice to at least think we got something right at first as there was a lot we also got wrong lol :ee:

3. Aerian - Mahe (Scott Lowe & High Definition remix) [Aerian]

:rave::rave::rave:

877 Listeners ~ Lazarus - Back From The Dead Episode 160 - 6 Year Anniversary Special on AH.FM

At first we just wanted it out because we'd spent about two years making the track and didn't want it to go to waste :) Ferry Corsten played it as well which was nice! Three of our remixers also went on to have ASOT support later on as well, so it's nice to at least think we got something right at first as there was a lot we also got wrong lol :ee:

3. Aerian - Mahe (Scott Lowe & High Definition remix) [Aerian]

Aerian
Aerian
Discography at Discogs :book:
Images for Aerian

Aliases: Nomen Nescio, Sandwalker

Hi Everyone, my first post here. What a great tune this is, smashing trance.
Lazarus, thanks a lot for the support on "Hindsight", I missed you airing it by just a few tracks :( The Darren Porter remix is a bomb, but the Original mix would have been great in your set as well :p

There are currently 59 users browsing this thread. (21 members and 38 guests)

danmark_ori, Dj Skyzer, tranceHeaven33, Lazarus+, Above the Clouds+, CICA9THC+, Above1stBase+, Albert_An+, SUNNY TOMORROW+, MaxRS+, masterstefan, DjJohn+, Combiner, Juanchoqr, tracezi+, Uplifted, anabuzz, BZ55, KisRod, skilly bong+, Oyashiro

Last edited:

Back