Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Decent

• Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
SICK SID van RIEL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK...i'm gonna faint if i don't eat soon, i'll see you all in an about an hour, maybe more :tongue:...i'm gonna overdose on shushi now :)

:dancing:

OK...i'm gonna faint if i don't eat soon, i'll see you all in an about an hour, maybe more :tongue:...i'm gonna overdose on shushi now :)

see ya T4E enjoy your lunch!! :):) :hug:

i guess where u guys live there is a lots available jobs around? is that right? so howcome ppl are afraid of loosing their current jobs?

that would change the atmosphere in companys if ppl just would quit if things not go right

Well, there are not many available jobs here....specially in my area...to be honest, there´s almost no job place as an Automotive Designer....so I´m specializing already focusing living and working abroad...:mask:

CHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!!!!!! :choonalert:

Enjoy...good lunch....:)

*me jealous*:p

Well, there are not many available jobs here....specially in my area...to be honest, there´s almost no job place as an Automotive Designer....so I´m specializing already focusing living and working abroad...:mask:

sounds like an interesting job! :grinning:

sounds like an interesting job! :grinning:

I love cars since I´m a toddler....always loved drawing,and when I was around 7, I was already drawing cars (badly,but was:tongue:)....:grinning:

it doesnt have to be in tightly cropped area u know... all other designing jobs will do it for you at the begining.... just where 3D needed. you are not ready automotive designer from the school. I even would suggest for you some other designing jobs first. coz there u will get the point of view of things. your young guy... so do not hurry there..learn and keep your eyes open.. but keep the target in your mind when doing things :grinning:

(unpoof)

(??)

Why would you select a career in which there are no jobs? Even if you love it, you still have to be able to make a living doing it. :(

CHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!!!!!! :choonalert:

No shit. I haven't heard this in a very long time. :music::grinning::choon:

(unpoof)

(??)

Why would you select a career in which there are no jobs? Even if you love it, you still have to be able to make a living doing it. :(

AHAHAH its hard though because you don't wanna be doing something just to make money or else you are going to end up not that happy....

this song is incredible!!! love the lyric :)

(unpoof)

(??)

here we got some experience :grinning:

This is yoooooouuuuuuur sanctuary..... sanctuary :lovers:

AHAHAH its hard though because you don't wanna be doing something just to make money or else you are going to end up not that happy....

this song is incredible!!! love the lyric :)

I just want to ask how old you are?

i row to the backwater most of times :mask: :lol: i dont have brown tongue :grinning:

I guess that is the reason I havent gone any futher in the current company.... so im happy to change a job... not change my style :mask:

Good choice. Remain true to yourself, keep your integrity. Ass-kissers generate more bad managers than any other group, imo.

Back