Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Decent

• Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
Well since I'm not part of the techy club, not gonna argue with U!!! That's what they put in the document I had to sign two weeks ago... They would have lied to us:mask::wow:
Is there any conspirency goin on??:wow:
:):):)

Conspiracy? Maybe, they could exagerate how good their blocks are.

What happens if they catch you chatting?

Holidays are really important....many people end up living to work, and not working to live..:p:p...

yeah... I even said in the interview that work isnt my hobby I do it for money just money.... so there is no way im gonna bargain of my leave either... :lol:

yeah... I even said in the interview that work isnt my hobby I do it for money just money.... so there is no way im gonna bargain of my leave either... :lol:

hhaha nice get it out and over with in the interview! :) lets face it i am here cuz you pay me thats all, give me some good vacation and we are set :p

Conspiracy? Maybe, they could exagerate how good their blocks are.

What happens if they catch you chatting?

No idea!! I'm head of department, so would probably not be that bad... I'v thrown away the f..ing paper, cannot refer to it anymore!! I would assume verbal adrees first, than written than....:mask:

Except that they made him read and sign something! What if it had words like "grounds for termination" in it?

if they would fire you b/c of that... then the job wasnt right for you.... atleast i have trusted on my knowledge and knowing and have done all things they denied on web rules we had to sign :grinning: :lol: althoug they took the net away :mask: but the reason wasnt that though

No idea!! I'm head of department, so would probably not be that bad... I'v thrown away the f..ing paper, cannot refer to it anymore!! I would assume verbal adrees first, than written than....:mask:

LOL violation of company policy !! hahahaah :mask::mask:

if it'll happen which i dont hope of course... but just do your work like u couldnt hear of a person whos complaining about it :lol: :lol: :lol:

if they would fire you b/c of that... then the job wasnt right for you.... atleast i have trusted on my knowledge and knowing and have done all things they denied on web rules we had to sign :grinning: :lol: althoug they took the net away :mask: but the reason wasnt that though

Really? I thought they took the 'net away just because of you. :p

So you've done everything they told you not to do? Hehe, best way to get someone to do something is to tell them they can't.

Really? I thought they took the 'net away just because of you. :p

So you've done everything they told you not to do? Hehe, best way to get someone to do something is to tell them they can't.

i row to the backwater most of times :mask: :lol: i dont have brown tongue :grinning:

I guess that is the reason I havent gone any futher in the current company.... so im happy to change a job... not change my style :mask:

choon is this :lovers:

:dancing:

:dancing:......:dancing:

:dancing:....:love:.....:love:..:..........:dancing:

:dancing:......:dancing:

:dancing:

Awesome!

:clap::mml:

i guess where u guys live there is a lots available jobs around? is that right? so howcome ppl are afraid of loosing their current jobs?

that would change the atmosphere in companys if ppl just would quit if things not go right

Back