Official New Users Thread !! say hello

Hello, I’m new here. I’ve come here in search of song under the name of Techstr - Highness (Ima’gin Remix). I believe was aired on your station on the show Counterpoint, on episode 2. If there is any way I could get a recording of either or both of these, please let me know! Me and some online people have been searching for it and it has come up no where on YouTube or anywhere else online. I think this forum might be our last hope!

Hi guys I'm Gareth. A trance DJ in Wigan near Manchester. Mainly come on to browse mixes, especially the EOYC. But as a DJ I'm now hoping to use it to showcase my mixes. Hope you're all well. And can't wait to get back out once this lockdowns over Stay safe.

I guess no one uses this part of the app lol... I have had the app for 8 years I pretty much only listen to this all day and at the gym. Love it

hey hey, another trance raving nutta . hope everyone is safe and well? Mike Crawley's set is banging

Been listening to this site for years now, thought i'd go ahead and make an account ^.^

Hi guys,
here is Vince, how are you?
By my side, I'm really glad to be here and to be part of this huge family.

I also wanted to take this opportunity to invite you all to tune in Friday, 12th June for the Explorer Club debut on Ah.fm with episode #43 (#eClub43)

Music aside, my major hobbies are video games, cinema and TV series especially. This mean that if someone out there (like me) he is dying by anxiety waiting for Cyberpunk 2077 release, in september, well... you are no longer alone:super::)

Getting serious: Before closing this message, I wanted to thank Dan once again for everything.

We will keep in touch, mates!

Cheers!

Hi,
I am new in the Forum. I am learning music. I think, I have got lots of information about different genres of music. I am happy to join this forum.

Hi,
I am new in the Forum. I am learning music. I think, I have got lots of information about different genres of music. I am happy to join this forum.

Welcome! :music:

Hello brothers of trance its a pleasure be hear :)
Im from Spain I like trance for more than 30 years

Hello brothers of trance its a pleasure be hear :)
Im from Spain I like trance for more than 30 years

:bravo: Great to see you at Afterhours.FM :good: and a :welcome: big welcome to all who signed up here ! :loveah:

Hi,
my name is Gerry, I come from Berlin Germany and I am an enthusiastic AH.FM listener for several years.
Today I was able register as a member (thanks to Dan, human verfication works now from Germany)
From time to time I collect the tracks I like most and arrange them offline on my pc for a "TranceTek" remix.
Maybe I will publish the last TranceTek 12 in the forum member mixes area...
Take care
Gerry

Last edited:
Hi everyone, I'm a trance and progressive fan from Los Angeles. I've been into trance for 10 years and have been producing/DJing for around the same amount of time too. Looking forward to being on the forum :)

Hello from Romania

I love Trance and ah.fm !
I'm old fan of ah.fm ...and ... well ... also old by age.
But I feel Trance is keeping one's spirit young forever.

Traiasca Trance !!!

Salut,
juste un gars qui se prends pas la tête, dj à ses heures, passionné de trance...

Hi guys, I'm a new ah.fm dj, my name is CarloElle, I live in Rome!
I hope to entertain and excite you with my Dj sets. I remind you that my debut will be on September 22nd from 4pm to 5pm ..... I am waiting for you .... !!
w trance music always !!!
stay safe !!
See you soon

I've been here before, but it's been a looooooong time. I had a few sets on AH back in the day. Then, I quit DJing for a while, but now I'm back and trying to get the word out again!

Back