I love Music
Reaction score
Faruk Sabanci - Cold Harmonies

sabanci.jpg

2nd & 4th Sundays
EST: 15:00 - 16:00
GMT: 20:00 - 21:00
CET: 21:00 - 22:00

Please feel free to comment on the show.
Don't forget to VOTE

Did you miss the show?
Let us remind you next time: click here

* Replay Adam Meza pres. Choon Central on AH.FM 03-07-2008 ~ Now Listening: 474 *

:music:
will be here this evening, Faruk ! :grinning:

Due to personal reasons, I will not be able to be with you during the show tonight. BUT, I have uploaded the tracklist together with the show itself, so I hope a helpful member of AH staff can show enough kindness to post the tracklist track by track.

The "Route" of todays show is starting off with some chilled proggy stuff moving onto some melodic-techys, afterwards going at some energetic & epic uplifters including one of my latest collaborations and finishing off with some very wild tech trance stuff :) . The BPM range is from 128 going up to 142 :)

I hope you enjoy it and give feedback with your comments and votes.

For any promos, requests or suggestions please email me at sabancifaruk@gmail.com

regards
Faruk

Last edited:
* Faruk Sabanci - Cold Harmonies 002 on AH.FM ~ Now Listening: 665 *

Ooooo. You have a foot fetish. (kiss!) :hug:

Here you go, my sweet. Ha! :love: :lolz: :cat:

:clap2: :bounce: wow ! :wow: that's beautiful :wub: Cat Lady !

was wondering already why you was ' away ' though still logged in ( :book: watched the bottom of these pages ! ) :hug:

Back again:super:

ok - thanks : a 1:1 translation :grinning:​
see you, vinniee72 :hug:

well, there is no one word to translate this method of fishing... although we use "ψάρεμα" for fishing and "ψάρεμα με καλάμι" in order to specify the :fishing:

ψάρι = psari = fish ;)

Due to personal reasons, I will not be able to be with you during the show tonight. BUT, I have uploaded the tracklist together with the show itself, so I hope a helpful member of AH staff can show enough kindness to post the tracklist track by track.

I don't see the file, maybe its not been transferred to the right folder for us to see yet....looks like Tomek is doing a good job ID'ing though :)

Danmark: Go read my last post in the previous thread. (kiss) :hug: :cat:

* Faruk Sabanci - Cold Harmonies 002 on AH.FM ~ Now Listening: 683 *

well, there is no one word to translate this method of fishing... although we use "ψάρεμα" for fishing and "ψάρεμα με καλάμι" in order to specify the :fishing:

ψάρι = psari = fish ;)

Thanks, Faustus ! :grinning: From afar, I noticed the man grinning, as Mooshie :cat: attacked the line - fàst ! :wow: :lol:

Before we left, I had a brief chat with the guy: he had to exercise his technique before getting a specific diplom ! :wow: :)

* Faruk Sabanci - Cold Harmonies 002 on AH.FM ~ Now Listening: 683 *

I don't see the file, maybe its not been transferred to the right folder for us to see yet....looks like Tomek is doing a good job ID'ing though :)

:music: sweet track now - part is vèry low volume .. .. .. :love: :dancing:

:choon: :choon: :choon:

Back