18-07-2008 Live Broadcast Luminosity

Oof getting light and still not sleepy here... :lol:

i am wondering if this forum has a mmm spam so everyone can talk and post there!!too bad picoolli isnt here to tell me :(

* Replay 50 DJ Superior - 2YAMC on AH.FM 03-06-2008 ~ Now Listening: 523 *

yes i know i am only here for like 1 day and some hours haha :lol: by the way do we have a proper recording of last night sets?

:hug: you're welcome ! :cap:

:book: read this maria111 : I asked Dan earlier http://forum.ah.fm/livesets-ah-fm/11948-18-07-2008-live-broadcast-luminosity-2.html#post464046 or did I mis s his reply somewhere ?​

I just checked at :grinning: Welcome to AfterHours.FM archives Torrent Site :: Login briefly, but didn't find the event (yet). Maybe we should ask Dan by PM ? :music:

i recorded the whole thing, need to do some cutting and editing, then i will upload :) (as long as there are no objections that is :p)

i recorded the whole thing, need to do some cutting and editing, then i will upload :) (as long as there are no objections that is :p)

i hope they wont be any problem but ask Dan first ofcource :)

:clap: ok ! ~ :super: :grinning: :hug:

Just PM-ed Dan to thank all people ( the pro's behind the scenes ) who made this all possible ! :music:

:clap: ok ! ~ :super: :grinning: :hug:

Just PM-ed Dan to thank all people ( the pro's behind the scenes ) who made this all possible ! :music:

by the way what infos i use for the torrent site?those i use over here or i have to create a new one?
:|

by the way what infos i use for the torrent site?those i use over here or i have to create a new one?

No, you have to register there again :hug:!

It's really worth to do it!

Kind regards and again :welcome: !

* heya marco18 ! ( waves )

the torrents.ah.fm is a dedicated part of it's own ! All is ' new ' and sometimes a bit different. :music: For instance: the " _ " underscore part from my usual loginname was rejected too :)

the torrents.ah.fm is a dedicated part of it's own ! All is ' new ' and sometimes a bit different. :music: For instance: the " _ " underscore part from my usual loginname was rejected too :)

i am already thinking to use my nickname so i wont messed up hehe!thanks for the infos! :)

how was mark normans set?
I heard him like 2 times but both were :p

oh well it was up and down feeling all the time and i mean one good song then 3 bad and then one good and so on :lol:

[FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]MARK NORMAN - LIVE Broadcast Luminosity (18.07.2008)

01. Markus Schulz feat. Departure � Cause You Know (Nic Chagall Remix)
02. Nic Chagall - Sky Blue
03. Andain - Beautiful Things (ID remix)
04. ID
05. Funkagenda - What The F**k!
06. Three Drives - Greece 2000 (ID Remix)
07. Bedrock - Heaven Scent (Greg Downey Remix)
08. ID
09. Cosmic Gate feat. Roxanne Emery - A Day That Fades (Inpetto Mix)
10. Jan Johnston - Flesh (DJ.Tiesto Remix)
11. J.O.C. - Rotterdam

[/FONT]

:lol: now you're asking about one's taste ! :grinning:

Mark Norman @ Discogs .. .. .. <- click me ! :cap:

/ artists (M)​
Profile: Dutch producers-duo.
URLs: Mark Norman
Aliases: Alexander Gustaff, Silk (3), Starr
Members: Mark de Jong, Norman Lenden
Images for Mark Norman

:book: reading some pages here could give you an impression of the style Mark Norman played - but that was different as I know from the ' In Trance We Trust ' series
DJ Mark Norman* - In Trance We Trust 009 :super:

Back