18-07-2008 Live Broadcast Luminosity

yes i know i am only here for like 1 day and some hours haha :lol: by the way do we have a proper recording of last night sets?

ok nevermind that, luminosity asked us not to have any downloads of this event. sorry guys.

ok nevermind that, luminosity asked us not to have any downloads of this event. sorry guys.

oh how bad then!i hope someone record it at least - this is allowed it right?

:lol: now you're asking about one's taste ! :grinning:

Mark Norman @ Discogs .. .. .. <- click me ! :cap:
/ artists (M)​
Profile: Dutch producers-duo.
URLs: Mark Norman
Aliases: Alexander Gustaff, Silk (3), Starr
Members: Mark de Jong, Norman Lenden
Images for Mark Norman

:book: reading some pages here could give you an impression of the style Mark Norman played - but that was different as I know from the ' In Trance We Trust ' series
DJ Mark Norman* - In Trance We Trust 009 :super:

I heard/saw him at an the last luminosity party in players and at the black hole label night in the matrixx but both sets weren't all that..
I thought he could do way better..

I heard/saw him at an the last luminosity party in players and at the black hole label night in the matrixx but both sets weren't all that..
I thought he could do way better..

Norman always starts nice.. Then later on he trows in a few decent tracks, unfortunately. He has class though..

Well I had a great night.. hope you people enjoyed the music aswell :)
Sorry about the buffering every now and then.. we had a very bad connection at the club to broadcast the event from and some co-workers of club-player you'tubbing while we were streaming :wall:

Well I had a great night.. hope you people enjoyed the music aswell :)
Sorry about the buffering every now and then.. we had a very bad connection at the club to broadcast the event from and some co-workers of club-player you'tubbing while we were streaming :wall:

hahaha really?:) its all right thanks you for the whole thing :hug:

hello maria ..how are you today...

i am pretty fine thanks for asking :)

(there is the off topic thread for this kinda off chat we dont want to mess up more this topic) ;)

Back