Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No thanks, not my style

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
* Now Listening : 861 ~ ReOrder - In Trance We Believe 002 on AH.FM *

i hope you like the new intro with voice overs of Gracie Celtique:dance:

:hmmm: is the rest of your show just as nice ? :tease:

:dancing:

dag schatje ! Kreeg net een voorstel van Dan waar ik zo verdrietig om werd :cry:

:bravo: :super: :dancing:

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 8 (8 members and 0 guests)
danmark_ori, Joe-Shadows+, T-Rance+, The Cat Lady+, ReOrder+, trancefan0883+, *AvA*+, s1mple

Oh no! What is it? What happened? :yikes::cat:

01 - Kaimo K
Kaimo K on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

l_f5782df23bb946977ae1fa559378d0e3.jpg

Kaimo Kerge, also known as Kaimo K, was born on the 16th of September 1984 in Estonia city called Tartu. Funny thing about him is that he doesn't have any special musical education. In fact, he doesn't know any notes. All those producing skills came with listening a lot of radio shows, which he all taped on the cassettes regularly, back in 90's. His first productions took place about 7 years ago, in 2001. But these are not worth even mentioning; cuz the quality sucked BIG time. First "real things" started to happen in 2007 & 2008, when he started to communicate with lot of Dj.s & producers, who gave him a lot of tips, how to make a tune right. In autumn 2008 he got his first label (Re-Active Recordings) contract with "B3autiful". It will be released in April 20th in 2009! After that signing he had received a lot of remix request and things are going very well for this young Estonian. So stay tuned for more!

:dancing::mml::dancing:

Kaimo K - b3autiful :hmmm: new release? :music::good::dance:

Edit: yes, new release :)

thx TCL :music:

i like this new tune :music:

i hope you like the new intro with voice overs of Gracie Celtique:dance:

You didn't tell me who that was, or I would have been ready for her, too. Bad Reo. I have rectified that oversight on your part. (kiss) :p

Gracie Celtique
Gracie Celtique (Gracie Ho) | MySpace.com

l_345a659bbe2b2c807fcce806d20a8e82.jpg

Born and raised in Malaysia, Gracie Celtique is no longer new within the Trance and Progressive world. Involved with music at an early age from choir performances to dropping tunes in online radio events, her love for it has only continued in a very unique, and notable way.
Now, Gracie has also been the pinpoint of many other projects. With inspiration by leading EDM vocalists on an influential aspect, she has now developed collaborations with a few producers with her first vocal project released January 2009 called 'Surrender' produced by Max Angel and 'Naked Angel' produced by Bee Bee remixed by Max Angel which has just been released in March 2009, both on Padded Cell Productions. You can expect to see the name Gracie Celtique as the pinnacle of many future projects as well.
Falling in love with the melodic, underlying sound in the year of 2003 was no surprise to Gracie as she then found a part of her heart for Trance music. From playing alongside globally known names to being one of the most on demand acts on events and stations such as RadioKUL.com with Malaysia's leading Trance djs, Simon Lee and Alvin, 'Unlimited Friday 200' with MACKerMD on Party107.com, 'Trancesound Festival' Sense.FM, 'Malaysia Unite Tonight' NERadio.com, 'Ladies Night' and 'End Of Year Countdown 2008' on Afterhours.FM, to even being invited to guest-host the show 'Destination' with Max Angel and Crystal Synergy, there is no reason for her not to be proud of what she has accomplished to her name.

next one coming:) one of my latest remixes:):super:

..: ReOrder - In Trance We Believe 002 :..

01. Kaimo K - B3atiful (Osip Remix)[Reactive]
02. Serhiy Klimenkov - Chavash (ReOrder fet. Dave Dean Remix)[Colorful] PROMO

02 - Serhiy Klimenkov
Serhiy Klimenkov on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

l_379b23ae4c2445fe9ad8d5d3aa0d66f6.jpg

Musician of Togliatti is also the alias Magnet, details of which can be found by clicking ??????.
Write their songs began with the beginning of 2001.
Track Magnet - The Game heard on the radio radioshow "Transmission" on Radio Record in autumn 2003.
Remix of song "Omen feat. Bredin - miss", recognized as the best authors of the original track, released in April 2009, consisting of singles on the label Diamond Records.
Track Serhiy Klimenkov - Chavash was signed on the label Colorful Recordings (UK) and will be initially composed of Sampler in April, and then single out in May.
Winner of DAZA CLUB AWARDS 2008 - Best DJ, representing a trance in Togliatti (version daza.ru).

Back