01-01-2010 End Of Year Countdown 2009

What set did you like?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
omg your sooo funny, I thought I was the only girl who blares trance in her bedroom! :friends: my mom used to get upset but then when she made me turn it down for awhile. She got sad and said where did your music go Tara you don't play it loud enough for anyone to hear lately, and i said mom you didn't want me to remember. And then she said well a little bit is alright, and since then I blare it loud again! :) I love my mommy, shes so awesome! to bad shes not into trance that much.

:lol::lol::lol:

Well, my mummy is just as cool..when she was young, she used to play music loud, even my father did that, still does! so they just let us, but when they are not around, I play it full volume..my poor neighbours!!! :mask::lol::lol:

anyway, Good Night, Hun! Take care! :kissing2::love:

Good Night Everyone!!! :wave::wave:

wow what cutie! :hug: how could I of missed that! xxx

:hug:

That's the real trance scene imo... People who don't go to parties to get drunk or so, but enjoy the party from the music and being with friends:) I love partying in NL because of that:)
Wow, that is nice! :super:

Well, my mummy is just as cool..when she was young, she used to play music loud, even my father did that, still does! so they just let us, but when they are not around, I play it full volume..my poor neighbours!!! :mask::lol::lol:

Good night Zayni! :wave::hug::friends:

That's the real trance scene imo... People who don't go to parties to get drunk or so, but enjoy the party from the music and being with friends:) I love partying in NL because of that:)

I could not resist a +10000 to that! :grinning::grinning:

Good night!

In my opinion, this remix is fail! No melody from For An Angel at all. :(

Jerome Isma-Ae - Hold That Sucker Down (Original Mix)

:music::music::music:

yep so true! agree. :friends:

thats awesome! :friends: :hug:
nighty night have a great one sweetie! :)

Good night :) :wave:

Just noticed that I'm not listening to AH but to another mix:lol::lol::lol: Tuning in after it's finished:lol:

Sean Tyas vs Cosmic Gate feat. Aruna - Seven Weeks Under Your Spell (Cosmos Mashup)

Back