01-01-2010 End Of Year Countdown 2009

What set did you like?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Happy New Year !!!

andrewk529, FlyAway, Blackieblack, labielecki, Flenk, Squall, snoop, TeroA, ricatro, Kstelha, Tomek, BehBo0, SUNNY TOMORROW, BigBossman, Altered-Mind, danmark_ori, spiwatch

thank You :bravo: Wish You too:):super:

fixed! :mask:

Yeah, I know, but he is very choosy on the tracks he likes, so I just put the sound loud enough for him to hear in the next room, if he likes it, I give it to me...Well, he actually has to beg for it... :mask::mask: ;) :lol::lol:

omg your sooo funny, I thought I was the only girl who blares trance in her bedroom! :friends: my mom used to get upset but then when she made me turn it down for awhile. She got sad and said where did your music go Tara you don't play it loud enough for anyone to hear lately, and i said mom you didn't want me to remember. And then she said well a little bit is alright, and since then I blare it loud again! :) I love my mommy, shes so awesome! to bad shes not into trance that much.

ASOT sucks, you need to come here and download the sets and throw them on your MP3 player. I tried to study while listening to trance and i just cant. :lol:

I know, it really does!! I dont even listen to them, I just like to keep my collection up to date!! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

yesh, this is where ill come as from now!!! :ah:
I know what you mean, i cant study as well...concentration is elsewhere!! :mask:

Happy New Year to All...Somehow bit dranken from the champagnes...But hey,the music is here...Enjoy all and all the best...

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm:)

Happy New Year everybody :D 1h and 30mins till new year in Brazil :D

gosh some people are really cool in here! :hug: befriending you!

That's the real trance scene imo... People who don't go to parties to get drunk or so, but enjoy the party from the music and being with friends:) I love partying in NL because of that:)

Back