01-01-2010 End Of Year Countdown 2009

What set did you like?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
too bad, my big sis does not listen to trance, I just initiated my brother to it...

But, yeah, university and I had my industrial training which took all my time, and ASOTs never really helped, all I heard was cheesy vocals!!! :(
ASOT sucks, you need to come here and download the sets and throw them on your MP3 player. I tried to study while listening to trance and i just cant. :lol:

seriously! omg cool. :hug: not enough of us girls in here at the moment!

Yeah... :hug::hug::hug: :friends:
I should go to bed, its 4.20AM here!!!
Can I leave you alone with those boys?! :mask::mask:

too bad, my big sis does not listen to trance, I just initiated my brother to it...

But, yeah, university and I had my industrial training which took all my time, and ASOTs never really helped, all I heard was cheesy vocals!!! :(

lol cheesy vocals! I like love some vocal trance but I get you :lol:
sorry about that. ahh cool getting your brother to like trance, very impressive man! :)

Sounds like your talking hard drugs:mask: Whats wrong with a few drinks?

Lol, nah no drugs either... With a few drinks is nothing wrong, at least if people know their own borders, and don't go too far... And too many go too far in my opinion... But yeah that's of course my opinion:)

Lol, nah no drugs either... With a few drinks is nothing wrong, at least if people know their own borders, and don't go too far... And too many go too far in my opinion... But yeah that's of course my opinion:)
:iagree:

lol cheesy vocals! I like love some vocal trance but I get you :lol:
sorry about that. ahh cool getting your brother to like trance, very impressive girl! :)

fixed! :mask:

Yeah, I know, but he is very choosy on the tracks he likes, so I just put the sound loud enough for him to hear in the next room, if he likes it, I give it to me...Well, he actually has to beg for it... :mask::mask: ;) :lol::lol:

Ahhhh im lazy forget the clubs tonight, im staying on afterhours..music is better anyway

And again I spent it with my parents. :cap: Will be a very big year for me, must give everything from me to do everything well. :grinning: Must be good but I think it will be a fast year! 80 minutes passed away! :mask:

hey you are right, 4 and a half hour just passed by!!! :blink:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flenk

alcohol is far more detrimental to human physiology than many illicit drugs

Happy New Year !!!

andrewk529, FlyAway, Blackieblack, labielecki, Flenk, Squall, snoop, TeroA, ricatro, Kstelha, Tomek, BehBo0, SUNNY TOMORROW, BigBossman, Altered-Mind, danmark_ori, spiwatch

Happy New Year !!!

andrewk529, FlyAway, Blackieblack, labielecki, Flenk, Squall, snoop, TeroA, ricatro, Kstelha, Tomek, BehBo0, SUNNY TOMORROW, BigBossman, Altered-Mind, danmark_ori, spiwatch
Happy New Year :)

Happy New Year !!!

thanks happy new year

Back