01-01-2010 End Of Year Countdown 2009

What set did you like?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Happy new years everyone. Been too busy today to tune in. But im here for an hour before going out and hit the clubs.

Congratz, you are getting hang of it :) :bravo:
thank you i am aren't I !
that sounds like my big sis, she came home for the holidays only to find that collage had distracted her from trance, thankfully she had me to fill her in on what she had been missing, in fact i just made her a progressive cd a couple of days ago!
just putting this in here as test.
I love this piano :wub:

agree

Shit:lol: It was really my worst NYE ever:lol: At least I have Afterhours:lol: Haha, was just too boring here at home...

Although I hope 2010 will be a really adventurous year, with trips to many trance countries in the world!!!:)

And you mate?:friends:
Was there any big events in Europe during NYE

awesome! thats cool! :bravo: :super: I'm never gonna drink alcohol and never have!

I'm not doing anymore since I see how much shit it can do to people... They can behave otherwise than normal, do stuff they normally don't wanna do etc...

There have never been trance parties with NYE in Netherlands... Don't ask me why...

Next year I will visit a trance party for sure, I don't care where in the world it is!:)

Youtube them! Especially 01, you will love it!:wink:

Nah I'm not.. Not a single drip xD I hate drinking:lol:

01?! whats that???

Youtube, just going to take loads of time to gather all...I got this entire EOYC to help me!! :ah:

Shit:lol: It was really my worst NYE ever:lol: At least I have Afterhours:lol: Haha, was just too boring here at home...

Although I hope 2010 will be a really adventurous year, with trips to many trance countries in the world!!!:)

And you mate?:friends:
And again I spent it with my parents. :cap: Will be a very big year for me, must give everything from me to do everything well. :grinning: Must be good but I think it will be a fast year! 80 minutes passed away! :mask:

And again I spent it with my parents. :cap: Will be a very big year for me, must give everything from me to do everything well. :grinning: Must be good but I think it will be a fast year! 80 minutes passed away! :mask:

relate.

ilny_plakat_b2.jpg

that sounds like my big sis, she came home for the holidays only to find that collage had distracted her from trance, thankfully she had me to fill her in on what she had been missing, in fact i just made her a progressive cd a couple of days ago!

too bad, my big sis does not listen to trance, I just initiated my brother to it...

But, yeah, university and I had my industrial training which took all my time, and ASOTs never really helped, all I heard was cheesy vocals!!! :(

I'm not doing anymore since I see how much shit it can do to people... They can behave otherwise than normal, do stuff they normally don't wanna do etc...
Sounds like your talking hard drugs:mask: Whats wrong with a few drinks?

:iagree: Great decision :)

yes thats true , the new year is already 80min old :yikes:

Back