04-02-2008 New Flash Banner

woot love the new banner!! Can't wait until other colors are added! :mml::super:

A big thanks to your friend! :)

you can already change the colors:)

looks awesome with green ^_^

well done there, i like the "on air now" box

and the stream buttons :wow:

thank you all, yeah on the bottom of the forum there is 5 colors to choose from :) whatever you choose whole forum should be same color except for panel, new panel is coming in soon :)

Looks great, except I don't exactly like the box where Now Playing is...stands out

Holly crap It's amazing .... Good job and nice look :)

Looking good nice work AH!:super:

Nice banner bro. :grinning:

The new banner looks wonderful ... especially all the mellow blue for the left hand top corner for my color sceme

Thanks a lot Dan ... and Ravex Studios

i prefer the residents listing to the calendar :p

Last edited:
i prefer the residents listing to the calendar :p

well could find a solution to put the calendar or the member in another place of the site and this would be good for all as the torrents as well, well it's an idea:)

well could find a solution to put the calendar or the member in another place of the site and this would be good for all as the torrents as well, well it's an idea:)

what's the big deal of having the Torrents on the main page?...Bookmark the site, problem solved :p

what's the big deal of having the Torrents on the main page?...Bookmark the site, problem solved :p

i have the link bookmarked already, and now you can run over the buldozzer over me...LMAO:lol::lol:

*runs*

Back