04-02-2008 New Flash Banner

the logo and the background is his work...which is what he's saying :)

great job on the banner RaVeX :)

that's okay. but for the third time, i just changed the logo and the abstract background behind it. the rest is his obviously! ;)

i like the new banner, with the "on-air" on the right btw! :)

that's okay. but for the third time, i just changed the logo and the abstract background behind it. the rest is his obviously! ;)

i like the new banner, with the "on-air" on the right btw! :)

my comment agreed with you LOL

i like it too on the right now :)

i think the logo and background are really nice. not all people will like, but thats the way it goes

one of the things i love in this banner is the waves coming from behind the logo:)

my comment agreed with you LOL
i like it too on the right now :)

i c, well thanks, hehe! :) yep, it's taking up less space on the site as it is now! there was a too large empty are on the previous. this is good!

ahh keep the banner like this ! much better than before ! :grinning::grinning::grinning:

I like this idea...I think this orange needs to go though ....i just don't associate orange with a music site like this, to be honest...purple, blue, green neon-like colors, but not the orange. Just my opinion:music:

I like the change! looks much better now

I like this idea...I think this orange needs to go though ....i just don't associate orange with a music site like this, to be honest...purple, blue, green neon-like colors, but not the orange. Just my opinion:music:

Heeey! i use the orange! :mask:

change it to the color you like....bottom of the page on the left..i use blue :)

Well orange is the original color of this radio, and makes a great combination with the dark skin of the site. But everyone has is own tastes of course and as t4e said in the post above we have an option to change the color. I tried the purple my self, but not really in that, you have even pink.

I love the new banner, and the "On Air" on the right hand side with the link to the thread is the best EVER! :super:

I do NOT like the new banner ads. They are very distracting and detract from the natural beauty of the site. Boo hiss. :no:

Would it be possible for AH Supporters to NOT see those adds? I didn't especially love the old adds, but at least they didn't flash and move and all that stuff. I really don't much care for having my eyes drawn away from the posts in the forum. And those new adds DO catch my eyes. I know that they are supposed to do just that, but every time they do, I grind my teeth for a moment and have unkind thoughts. :p

Thank you. :hug::cat:

I have to agree. I don't like those ads up there. They are annoying and they stick out like a sore thumb.

Seriously guys. Take them off:p:unsure::angry:

Back