04-02-2008 New Flash Banner

what's the big deal of having the Torrents on the main page?...Bookmark the site, problem solved :p

I agree with t4e. :hug:

Another thing what would be cool if you could click on the ON AIR NOW box and be taken to the thread for it. That would be really sweet!

Another thing what would be cool if you could click on the ON AIR NOW box and be taken to the thread for it. That would be really sweet!

+1 :chair:

i agree in that:grinning:

i like the banner lol yea its like a slot machine

i'm still looking at the top right corner for "on air now" :lol:

It looks just as good as the other one, if not better. :grinning:

I'm going with a bit of a thumbs down on this new banner.

The color matching might be neat, but I'm not so particular. All the bouncy-spinniness of it seems a little too Fisher-Price for me.

And it's bigger (taller) than the old one, taking more space.

I do like the tune-in links being on it tho, that helps folks who get linked right to a sub-page.

nice banner! :) i like the buttons, but the quality on the logo could have been a bit nicer though.. i could make a suggestion for you guys if you want?

nice banner! :) i like the buttons, but the quality on the logo could have been a bit nicer though.. i could make a suggestion for you guys if you want?

yeah the logo is being changed as we speak :) well getting worked on.

suggestions always welcomed

ah_fm_banner.jpg

This is my suggestion..

PS!! THE MENU, ICONS & "ON-AIR-AREA" IS COPYRIGHTED BY AH.FM!! SO IS THE NAME "AFTERHOURS.FM" and "AH"!

..meaning i only made the logo and the background behind it..

Last edited:
:clap2:very nice! Good Job Ravex

Last edited:
Copyright by AH.fm
Copyright of source code - by Me

so You cant write Copyright by You, coz it's not your work pal ;)

not quite understanding you here.. the logowork is copyrighted by me, meaning I made it. Everything else is made by Afterhours, or the one that made it for afterhours.. Menu, "on-air"-thing, icons etc.. Is'nt that right?

Copyright by AH.fm

i like more your work, and the logo should be like it is now:grinning:

Copyright by AH.fm

the logo and the background is his work...which is what he's saying :)

great job on the banner RaVeX :)

Back