Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Pretty bad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No thanks, not my style

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Hi Sypher and everyone ! :hug:

:hug: How are you today, K and/or S ?

ur not the only one that enjoys the harder, techier sounds of trance ;)

hi btw :hug:

Hello :wave:

hey there:wave:

Hello you :wave:

:wave:

who said that thing would be easy? :mask:

I'm doing now really not-easy things :mask:, as creating a PPT presentation of nasty physical formulas :wow:. Was it nice on the beach & do you btw. live in the neighborhood of very rocky coasts or fjords ?

Heh. Variety is the spice of life :cat:

Or however it was said. :unsure:

nope. :mask:

hard and tyas are on the same level imo. :music:

even DJs like FJ Project, Vale, and such use a tyas tune in their hard dance set. :book:
:cry:

ok, more chores that need to be done. Off the forum but still chooned in.
Have a good one everybody. :hug:
:wave:

I'm doing now really not-easy things :mask:, as creating a PPT presentation of nasty physical formulas :wow:. Was it nice on the beach & do you btw. live in the neighborhood of very rocky coasts or fjords ?
nah, i'm in Hamar. it's a town with about 25 000 +/- people. and it's right beside the biggest lake here in Norway, Mjøsa :grinning:

Heyy Marco18 ! Very good thanks !! and you ? ^^ It's K atm

Yeah, I'm fine, thanks Karybde :grinning:! Unfortunately lots of work to do.

I liked your 2YAMC-set, it was :super: super!

Unfortunately not much time to listen to all sets. I will grab a few others from the torrent and then vote. Your set will get a check-mark too :), you can count on that! :lol:

Do you have a set today after this (i.m.o. a bit too) techy-stuff ?

i'm here

LOL Manuel thought was me who was leaving:lol::lol::lol:

nah, i'm in Hamar. it's a town with about 25 000 +/- people. and it's right beside the biggest lake here in Norway, Mjøsa :grinning:

Ok, the pictures on wiki look great! One of the deepest lakes too in Europe! :grinning:

i'm here

LOL Manuel thought was me who was leaving:lol::lol::lol:

Yes indeed... If that happens, i.e. when YOU leave, I'll only post crying smileys a whole day long here on the forum (with help of my signature ofcourse :lol:).

Is there going to a mash-up between this Chagall track and First states - Your own Way

Back