Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No thanks, not my style

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
why must medicines make you feel all drowsy? :(

what did you take? :unsure:

you should ask jellyfish :LMAO: tho i think she wouldn't know :lol: :mask:
haha why jellyfish?

i took one to cure my flu but dont know what is it called :).

what did you take? :unsure:

you should ask jellyfish :LMAO: tho i think she wouldn't know :lol: :mask:

LOL probably she was listening to trance while they told that at her school :lol:

but howcome there is so many more talent DJ's out there than he? :hmmm:

not all about talent with some ppl, plus he has already made it high enough really! he is just doing what he loves, and he loves the music, can be hard to tell when they are behind the decks though some would say, but they are smiling inside im sure of it! :super:

yeah :( have the flu :(
thanks for the hug :)

oh no.. thats not nice :hug: :kissing2: try to recover soon :smile1: drink a lot like moms always says :lol:

not all about talent with some ppl, plus he has already made it high enough really! he is just doing what he loves, and he loves the music, can be hard to tell when they are behind the decks though some would say, but they are smiling inside im sure of it! :super:
i have nothing against armin and yes, i agree that some people only go for fame instead of talent..there are so many other talented dj's out there that make superb music and people should be open to that.

i'm 4m hyderabad m8 ... how abt u? ... yea gud to find som1 frm india listening to trance .... quite rare

Me .. am originally from Kolkata ... but currently located in Gwalior. But Trance is quite an "in thing" in Hyd these days.

Btw .. if Dan reads this

yea gud to find som1 frm india listening to trance .... quite rare

See what I mean!

im not sure about the way how he brought himself up... and nowdays its all about making money. I'm sure he likes what he is doing.. I would like to get 20,000 euros for 2 hours set :mask: :lol:

Back