07-05-2008 DreamensioN - Bedroom Sessions 10 (Part 1 & 2)

How do you rate this show?

• MASSIVE!

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • Good

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
verrrrrry good so far.... damn work mate interupted me :p :lol:

damn uuuu kang!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im loving all this tracks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this one.. when max graham was a god <3

Thanks Jelly! :D. These are all the classic tracks from all my previous Bedroom Sessions mixes (before I had the Universal Language show). Since I'm retiring the Bedroom Sessions name, I'm going out with a bang.

Today are 2 mixes of the classics. And next month in June will be 2 mixes of the very best I have to offer. :)

01 - Whiteroom - The White Room ( Jump The Next Train Scott Bond Vs XDR Intro Mix )
02 - Airwave feat Jon O Bir - The Promise I Made (Digital Mix) [Bonzai Trance Progressive]
03 - Lustral - Everytime (Nalin and Kane remix) [Hooj Choons]
04 - Cass & Slide - Perception (Vocal mix) [DanceNet]
05 - Solarstone feat Elizabeth Fields - Speak in Sympathy (Original Mix) [Deepblue Records]
06 - Placebo vs Timo Maas - Special K (Timo Maas Mix) [Virgin Records America]
07 - Markus Schulz feat. Departure - Without You Near (Coldharbour Mix) [Coldharbour Records]
08 - Max Graham feat. Jessica Jacobs - I Know You're Gone (Original Mix) [Shinemusic]
09 - Keenan and Dale Anderson - Drift Away (Original Mix) [SOG CHROME]

Hello everybody :hug:

GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreat set DreamensioN :hug:

:bow::bow::bow:

:puff: exactly what I needed this cloudy day ! Thanks :hug:

Hello everybody :hug:

GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreat set DreamensioN :hug:

:bow::bow::bow:

:puff: exactly what I needed this cloudy day ! Thanks :hug:

Thanks Faustus! So glad you're here tuned in with me :)

01 - Whiteroom - The White Room ( Jump The Next Train Scott Bond Vs XDR Intro Mix )
02 - Airwave feat Jon O Bir - The Promise I Made (Digital Mix) [Bonzai Trance Progressive]
05 - Solarstone feat Elizabeth Fields - Speak in Sympathy (Original Mix) [Deepblue Records]
07 - Markus Schulz feat. Departure - Without You Near (Coldharbour Mix) [Coldharbour Records]
08 - Max Graham feat. Jessica Jacobs - I Know You're Gone (Original Mix) [Shinemusic]
10 - PQM feat Chronik - Over The Edge (Andrew Bennett mix) [Coldharbour Records]

Thanks Faustus! So glad you're here tuned in with me :)

After your set is over I will listen to this one :wub: and u can feel free to call the ambulance :lol:

Leama Moor Vs. Madonna -Frozen Waterdrop (MDB s Forgotten Vocals Ambient Mix )

(don't judge it by the blond perv, she is not singing :mask:)

After your set is over I will listen to this one :wub: and u can feel free to call the ambulance :lol:

Leama Moor Vs. Madonna -Frozen Waterdrop (MDB s Forgotten Vocals Ambient Mix )

(don't judge it by the blond perv, she is not singing :mask:)

Ahh yes! I love that mashup by MDB! I have it aswell. Its an amazing tune. I've been trying to think of where I could fit it into a mix of mine.

This track coming in is by the wonderful, the sexeh MARCIE!

10 - PQM feat Chronik - Over The Edge (Andrew Bennett mix) [Coldharbour Records]
11 - Yamin feat Marcie - Blanket of White (original vox mix) [Abora Recordings]

She actually wrote the lyrics to this song about a friend of hers, who was heartbroken or something by a relationship.

Ahh yes! I love that mashup by MDB! I have it aswell. Its an amazing tune. I've been trying to think of where I could fit it into a mix of mine.

:wow: OMG if u did that I would die 1000 times and more :wub:
and if u ever do, send me a pm so I will salute my loved ones :lol:

hey miss D :hug:

good, going back to get more sun in a moment :mask:

Niiiice :hug: I' m at work sleepy as a polar bear during January :lol:

Back