07-05-2008 DreamensioN - Bedroom Sessions 10 (Part 1 & 2)

How do you rate this show?

• MASSIVE!

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • Good

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
Ok...this is coming up to the last track of Part 1 of Bedroom Sessions 10. But we're only half way there folks. Part 2 is on after this with high energy and uplifting sounds. And don't forget, Part 3 & Part 4 will be broadcast right here on Afterhours.FM in June!

Here is the complete tracklist for Part 1.

01 - Whiteroom - The White Room ( Jump The Next Train Scott Bond Vs XDR Intro Mix )
02 - Airwave feat Jon O Bir - The Promise I Made (Digital Mix) [Bonzai Trance Progressive]
03 - Lustral - Everytime (Nalin and Kane remix) [Hooj Choons]
04 - Cass & Slide - Perception (Vocal mix) [DanceNet]
05 - Solarstone feat Elizabeth Fields - Speak in Sympathy (Original Mix) [Deepblue Records]
06 - Placebo vs Timo Maas - Special K (Timo Maas Mix) [Virgin Records America]
07 - Markus Schulz feat. Departure - Without You Near (Coldharbour Mix) [Coldharbour Records]
08 - Max Graham feat. Jessica Jacobs - I Know You're Gone (Original Mix) [Shinemusic]
09 - Keenan and Dale Anderson - Drift Away (Original Mix) [SOG CHROME]
10 - PQM feat Chronik - Over The Edge (Andrew Bennett mix) [Coldharbour Records]
11 - Yamin feat Marcie - Blanket of White (Original Vox mix) [Abora Recordings]
12 - Motorcycle - As The Rush Comes (Gabriel and Dresden Sweeping Strings Mix) [Positiva]

OMFG OMFG OMFG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*dead*

<3 yew!!

OMFG OMFG OMFG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*dead*

<3 yew!!

HAHAHAHA!!
:lovers:

Part 1 of BS10 is beautiful. But i'm afraid my heart will always be faithful to BS09 Disc 1
That set is amazing!

Ahh yes... the sounds of Avril Lavigne, Andain, Lamb and then Dark Globe. It is one of the best opening sequences of tracks I've ever laid.

Tuned İn :music:

hello all :hug:

DreamWest - welcome! You're just catching the tail end of Part 1 of my mix Bedroom Sessions 10. Hope you can stick around for Part 2, coming up in just a moment.

i can't believe i get to hear your show LIVE, for the first time :hug: :music:

Hi T4E!! LOL! Its cause we came out of daylight savings now in Australia.

Here is Part 2!!!

01 - Scott Bond vs Solar Stone - 3rd Earth (Intro Mix) [Made In England]

Ahh yes... the sounds of Avril Lavigne, Andain, Lamb and then Dark Globe. It is one of the best opening sequences of tracks I've ever laid.

Yes, it's so sweet and relaxing, and just so many more words I can't describe it with, I listened to it for months and months on end after it came out, listened to it going to sleep
soooooo much wub for you for that!!!!!!!!!!!! <3

Scot Bond vs. Solarstone-3-rd world
:super:

who scared the daylights out of you? :lol::lol:

Hehe...we're heading into winter now, so no more daylight savings.
And by winter I mean...today was 26C. That's our "winter". lawlz.

Back