• No thanks, not my style

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Justine... always perfect...

i am really enjoying the set:super::super::super:

hello Wolverine:hug:

why the tumbs down?

Hello mate!!! :music:
Thumbs down? I just said I was lurking in the shadows, visiting the forums sometimes, but didn't have time to comment. How are you portugeese casanova? :p:):):)

hey Marco, :hug:

my second set is there too:)

Well, I'll listen and give my opinion then :) My 2nd set is soon there, please check it :grinning:

Ur Welcome Marco18... we're glad you appreciate ^^

Thanks! Yes, I like it! How is it in France, also nice warm weather?

karybdeandscylla, piccoli, gomez92, marco18, Halcyone, BassT4ken, existent, robejaegs :hug::hug::hug:

Hello People! Long time no see... :mask:
How's it going ppl?

Great choons K&S! :choon:

Hey Wolverine! Yes, I was busy for a long time, but now I was here, listening tonight :)

Hi Wolverine ^^ thanx for listening Mate ^^

Always a pleasure. I missed part of the show unfortunately :( Hope you'll put it somewhere to DL. :) I have four times faster internet link now (and a symmetric one - OH YEAH!) so I can dl it relatively fast. :) Just point me to the right direction :)

Hey Wolverine! Yes, I was busy for a long time, but now I was here, listening tonight :)

Just like me mate. Just like me! :hug:I see the forums switched over to yahoo API's. Two weeks is a long time :lolz:

Hello mate!!! :music:
Thumbs down? I just said I was lurking in the shadows, visiting the forums sometimes, but didn't have time to comment. How are you portugeese casanova? :p:):):)

LOL to Casanova:lol::lol::lol:

i am ok, relaxing now after a busy day at work

Back