Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
lol wolverine ! faster than me !!! we have been censured !!!

CCTV IS WATCHING OVER US!!!
Resistance is futile! Lay down your weapons and prepare to be boarded. :mask:

And seriously. We should make an underground alliance to overthrow the opressing censorship regimes. We Polish ppl are good at it... However it may take some time. You know. NWO and the other things :mask: :lolz:

Great mash up by the way ! Made by Mike and Ilya !

Spaceraven : here comes the GREAT sound of the Virus TI !!

Cool mates! :) If I have any problems I'll ask my sister to translate :)

AND BTW. guys. I just looked at your site and I see you like beards... One of you have a beard just like me :lolz:

Lool... yeah... we both have beards now ^^.... i return (Scylla) to my "Jesus Christ" look loool.... long hair and bearded !!

:) Yeah :lolz: It's working. Since I was working as a one-man-crisis-response-team i.e. network administrator, spoiling beer over laptop is no worries to me. :lolz:

Ok, I'll call you when I've done something analoguous :grinning:
"Better late than never"

Lool... yeah... we both have beards now ^^.... i return (Scylla) to my "Jesus Christ" look loool.... long hair and bearded !!

This is cool mate! :) So... Remember that you have a mission from God. To convert unbielievers to TRANCE! I can be your supporter! :lol::lol::lol:

I'm going to the univ. of Utrecht :)

You've seen the "Dom"-tower there ?

Where do you live in France?

It was a joke when I said for tourism, I was there for ARMIN ONLY, of course ! So I only saw Jaarbeurs !

I live in south of France, Marseille ! French Riviera :grinning:

Marco. What courses are you going to take?

I said it grammatically wrong :wall:, It has to be: I go to the univ. of Utrecht.

Few weeks ago I received my 2 bachelor diploma's Maths + Physics :)
So the first 3 years are over! But I decided to switch to Physics for the master's course.

Thank you for the show K&S !! \o/

voted MASSSIVE

:super::super::super:

Well Mates this is the last one for this week.... See ya in 2 weeks for the next PTP show...
Thanx to all of you for comments and listening !

Don't forget to have look @ Pure Trance Pleasure presented by Karybde & Scylla ! for downloading the show in few hours....

Cheeeeerzz everyone ^^

Back