• Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
Last edited:
lol.. Hating gays is all about not having enough knowledge :grinning: I know about several gays, and they're great people.

So did I. GF at the time and I used to have some gay friends over for dinner every once in a while. Monogamous in long term relationships, professional, eschewed the 'flaming faggot" image.. Then one time they brought a couple friends and the topic turned to AIDS. This was back in 80's, when Ronald Ray-Gun was president and his position was that AIDS was God's punishment. These guys were really bitter about that, and as discussion went on, revealed that not only were they HIV positive but were purposely going around having unprotected sex with women, telling them they had vasectomy, trying to infect heterosexual population in the hopes that govt. would then start sponsoring research, etc. This was early days of HIV and before people really knew if transmittable to women. These guys were so self centered that they were seriously trying to rationalize trying to infect women with a deadly disease. That's about when I made them leave my house. And to tell the truth, have been somewhat prejudice against gays ever since.

wow
this chick took a page from my book then added to it:mask:

u hear abt the dude who killed his gf, boiled sum of her and ate her
:lol::lol:
or the dude who killed his wife and put her under the christmas trees
total nutjobs
nope, though not too long ago there was an article in the newspaper about some of the craziest Dutch murders of the past 20 years or so...sick stuff going on with pressure cookers, pencils and plain old hands.

So did I. GF at the time and I used to have some gay friends over for dinner every once in a while. Monogamous in long term relationships, professional, eschewed the 'flaming faggot" image.. Then one time they brought a couple friends and the topic turned to AIDS. This was back in 80's, when Ronald Ray-Gun was president and his position was that AIDS was God's punishment. These guys were really bitter about that, and as discussion went on, revealed that not only were they HIV positive but were purposely going around having unprotected sex with women, telling them they had vasectomy, trying to infect heterosexual population in the hopes that govt. would then start sponsoring research, etc. This was early days of HIV and before people really knew if transmittable to women. These guys were so self centered that they were seriously trying to rationalize trying to infect women with a deadly disease. That's about when I made them leave my house. And to tell the truth, have been somewhat prejudice against gays ever since.

So what about that slicing and dicing thing then...:mask:

Jose Amensia feat Jennifer Rene -- Invincible (Sied Van Riel Remix)

\o/ \o/ \o/ :dancing: :dancing:

nope, though not too long ago there was an article in the newspaper about some of the craziest Dutch murders of the past 20 years or so...sick stuff going on with pressure cookers, pencils and plain old hands.

Damn,really artistic stuff...:wow:

Your expression is based on real life experience. :grinning:

We also have young people reading this. Let's keep this forum clean and nicely :) and yes, I would love to work with you :) tiny little pieces sound well..
ok kids
dont do drugs which cost too much
drinking and driving is totally nonsense if ur not on the motorway to cruise or residential area to hit stuff
and never get into cars with pepl like laan:grinning::grinning::grinning:
:mask:

its all kool dude/chick/giant serpent god just having sum fun:grinning::)

i have heard the same urban legends of both heterosexul guys and girls, you dont have any point

ok kids
dont do drugs which cost too much
drinking and driving is totally nonsense if ur not on the motorway to cruise or residential area to hit stuff
and never get into cars with pepl like laan:grinning::grinning::grinning:
:mask:

its all kool dude/chick/giant serpent god just having sum fun:grinning::)

lol. You're exactly the stereotype of brainless people (gayhaters) I was on about before.. Anyway, even people like you should be respected. So I give..

I'm heading to bed now folks, thanks for the pleasant time. Enjoy your stay!. :wave:

Back