Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Decent

• Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
Yes... I thought it was a pity that the show stopped aug. 2004. But nowadays there's good cheap internet, to hear them again :)

It's 'nostalgie'. :lol: (don't know the word in English)

''nostalgia'' Freetranslation.com ftw

I'm off for a bit now!..:grinning:

when do you think she'll beat me? :unsure:

do you think she'll beat picooli? :mask:

she will catch me in no time... before the summer im sure.... but you 2 are queens of the whorez so i dont think she will pass you anywhere soon :mask: :lol:

when do you think she'll beat me? :unsure:

do you think she'll beat picooli? :mask:

she will catch me in no time... before the summer im sure.... but you 2 are queens of the whorez so i dont think she will pass you anywhere soon :mask: :lol:

that's not even my purpose .. I wish my post count would said 0.. I hate post counts anw ...

ok first I m the ***** then the boyz are queens.. hmm someone is very naughty tonight .... :hmmm:

yeah they call me that all the time, why i don't know, i don't know the word wore :p:lol::)

wondering why they call u like that.....
rolleyes.gif
:mask:

I´m here,but too lazy to type....:puff::lol:

that's not even my purpose .. I wish my post count would said 0.. I hate post counts anw ...

ok first I m the ***** then the boyz are queens.. hmm someone is very naughty tonight .... :hmmm:

well to tell the true i never looked for the post count, i am here to have fun with the friends, talk, tell what i'm feeling at the moment, so never cared about that count:grinning:

Yes... Deleting a message actually reduces the counter with 1 :)

Back