How do you rate this show?

• Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
Hi :friends: I'm in Switzerland checking out the new stuff :) everything is diff. since last time i was here... i miss USA!! Now listening to some Trance before playin' my own show :megacrazy:
Nice!! Good luck with your show!! :megacrazy::):super:

doing fine, am just eating some pancakes atm :megacrazy:
and time to get a guiness soon :clap2:
Shmoke and a pancake? Bong and a blintze? :lol::lol::lol: Austin Powers lines for ya!

Hi :friends: I'm in Switzerland checking out the new stuff :) everything is diff. since last time i was here... i miss USA!! Now listening to some Trance before playin' my own show :megacrazy:
How can some one listen to your show :megacrazy:

My dad used to tell the story about my first day at school. He said, I was fine going the first morning. But going back after lunch I didn't want to go back. And literally had to be dragged kicking and screaming through the streets into school:LMAO::LMAO::LMAO:

:lol::lol::lol:

It is not that bad (yet)

Bryan Kearney - Goosebumps (Original mix) MASSIVE TRACKKK!!

My dad used to tell the story about my first day at school. He said, I was fine going the first morning. But going back after lunch I didn't want to go back. And literally had to be dragged kicking and screaming through the streets into school:LMAO::LMAO::LMAO:

I still remember being dragged to school kicking and screaming through the streets! :lol:

Oh, wait, was that to work? :unsure:

How can some one listen to your show :megacrazy:

It' s on a diff. station. I think i can't give you the link on AH.FM... but you can check out my facebook or myspace :D :music:

Massive set.
:dancing: :dancing: :dancing:

Back