10-06-2011 Andy Ace - The Force Factor 040

How do you rate this show?

• Total voters
wow....:wow::love:

Andy Ace - The Force Factor 040 (10-06-2011)

01. Nick Callaghan & Will Atkinson - Let Go | Discover Records
02. Mark Leanings - Dropshot (Bryan Kearney Step Aside Lad Mix) | KEARNAGE Recordings
03. Mallorca Lee & Gary Maguire vs Chase & Status feat. Delilah - Yalday Time (Ally Brown Mashup) | CD-R
04. NG Rezonance - Deception | Presence Hard Dance
05. Ben Bennett & Costa Pantazis - Sacrament (Lee Walls Remix) | Metamorph Recordings
06. Steve Hill, Technikal & JT Stanhope - Silence | Masif

I cannot understand how can someone like this style and how can this great radio broadcast shows with this kind of music...

Andy Ace - The Force Factor 040 (10-06-2011)

01. Nick Callaghan & Will Atkinson - Let Go | Discover Records
02. Mark Leanings - Dropshot (Bryan Kearney Step Aside Lad Mix) | KEARNAGE Recordings
03. Mallorca Lee & Gary Maguire vs Chase & Status feat. Delilah - Yalday Time (Ally Brown Mashup) | CD-R
04. NG Rezonance - Deception | Presence Hard Dance
05. Ben Bennett & Costa Pantazis - Sacrament (Lee Walls Remix) | Metamorph Recordings
06. Steve Hill, Technikal & JT Stanhope - Silence | Masif
07. Burak Harşitlioğlu - The Focus | CD-R

I cannot understand how can someone like this style and how can this great radio broadcast shows with this kind of music...

I think AH plays various genres of trance: uplifting, progressive, sometimes a bit softer and sometimes a bit harder.

It is logical one style fits you better then the other.

I think we can place this set under the "bit harder" style and it is nice to me...

I think AH plays various genres of trance: uplifting, progressive, sometimes a bit softer and sometimes a bit harder.

I think we can place this set under the "bit harder" style and it is nice to me...

For me this is not Trance, it's bad music and gives bad name to the real trance.

About the set, as I said, bad performance mixing...

Hey guys, last month's show was pretty empty of any harder stuff cos there weren't many good tunes around - plenty more quality hard trance tracks released this month so hope you enjoy the slightly harder edge to it this month! :devil:

Hey guys, last month's show was pretty empty of any harder stuff cos there weren't many good tunes around - plenty more quality hard trance tracks released this month so hope you enjoy the slightly harder edge to it this month! :devil:
I do but someone does not. :devil:

totally agree! :bravo:

In Poland, we usually say 'wyjątek potwierdza regułę' (the exception proves the rule) so this is massive show. :clap2:

This is great stuff man!:super:

Back