10-06-2011 Andy Ace - The Force Factor 040

How do you rate this show?

• Total voters
Unlistenable? It's a masterpiece, vocal tracks are great and that's above's style. Anyway they will release the remixes later.
Yes, it is .They took two (!) vocalists and worked with them. From what I heard, only good tracks are 'Prelude' and 'Sun In Your Eyes'.

Also, their label is releasing nearly the same tracks over and over... It is really boring. At least, these tracks played here do not sound the same. :)

Andy Ace - The Force Factor 040 (10-06-2011)

01. Nick Callaghan & Will Atkinson - Let Go | Discover Records
02. Mark Leanings - Dropshot (Bryan Kearney Step Aside Lad Mix) | KEARNAGE Recordings
03. Mallorca Lee & Gary Maguire vs Chase & Status feat. Delilah - Yalday Time (Ally Brown Mashup) | CD-R
04. NG Rezonance - Deception | Presence Hard Dance
05. Ben Bennett & Costa Pantazis - Sacrament (Lee Walls Remix) | Metamorph Recordings
06. Steve Hill, Technikal & JT Stanhope - Silence | Masif
07. Burak Harşitlioğlu - The Focus | CD-R
08. John Ridout - Dancing On Ice | Fired Up Records
09. Unit 13 - Mea Culpa | Pandemic Digital
10. C&D Project - Popcorn | Ati Rider Recordings
11. Kay Cee - Escape (Kay Cee Club Mix) | Additive Records

That's it for this month, thanks for the lively debate and to those who liked the harder style, see you again here next month!! :lol: :driver:
Hard Trance ftw!

Looks like it was massive show, have to wait for dl link because broadcast time is not optimal for me now :p

GRAB YOUR DOWNLOAD OF THIS AH.FM DJ SET! GET THE LINK IN THE FIRST POST OF THIS THREAD!!!

Well, thats what I wanted to hear in 39 ep :ee:
Nice :good2::super:

Back