10-06-2011 Andy Ace - The Force Factor 040

How do you rate this show?

• Total voters
Andy Ace - The Force Factor 040 (10-06-2011)

01. Nick Callaghan & Will Atkinson - Let Go | Discover Records
02. Mark Leanings - Dropshot (Bryan Kearney Step Aside Lad Mix) | KEARNAGE Recordings
03. Mallorca Lee & Gary Maguire vs Chase & Status feat. Delilah - Yalday Time (Ally Brown Mashup) | CD-R
04. NG Rezonance - Deception | Presence Hard Dance
05. Ben Bennett & Costa Pantazis - Sacrament (Lee Walls Remix) | Metamorph Recordings
06. Steve Hill, Technikal & JT Stanhope - Silence | Masif
07. Burak Harşitlioğlu - The Focus | CD-R
08. John Ridout - Dancing On Ice | Fired Up Records

I have two types of pancakes for dinner : with peaches and with cinnamon. :smile: Yummy.. :):)

CEMouta : tastes can't be discussed,you have many another options if you don't like this set/style of music:music:

In Portugal we usually listen this kind of music when people with modified cars (bad tuning) passes by with maximum volume and opened windows.

02. Mark Leanings - Dropshot (Bryan Kearney Step Aside Lad Mix) | KEARNAGE Recordings
03. Mallorca Lee & Gary Maguire vs Chase & Status feat. Delilah - Yalday Time (Ally Brown Mashup) | CD-R
05. Ben Bennett & Costa Pantazis - Sacrament (Lee Walls Remix) | Metamorph Recordings
09. Unit 13 - Mea Culpa | Pandemic Digital

This is my 40th show on Afterhours and I've always said since show number 1 that this style of music is not for everyone. I completely understand that, just as I don't like progressive.

It is still trance but it is a sub-genre that is not well represented on AH and I am proud to be here flying the flag for the harder side of trance.

It is certainly not going to be to everyone's taste, particularly some AH listeners who prefer progressive etc, so I do expect some negative comments from time to time and don't mind that, it's all good :)

This is my 40th show on Afterhours and I've always said since show number 1 that this style of music is not for everyone. I completely understand that, just as I don't like progressive.

It is still trance but it is a sub-genre that is not well represented on AH and I am proud to be here flying the flag for the harder side of trance.

It is certainly not going to be to everyone's taste, particularly some AH listeners who prefer progressive etc, so I do expect some negative comments from time to time and don't mind that, it's all good :)
But there are boundaries of decency...

Aly & Fila, Above & Beyond, SoundLift, Andy Blueman, Armin Van Buuren, Daniel Kandi and many others but especially these ones. Quality above everything.
Yes, yes. So, did you hear new A&B's album ? :hmmm: They spend two years on producing something unlistenable, at all, to me. 14 out of 16 tracks are vocal tracks...

09. Unit 13 - Mea Culpa | Pandemic Digital
10. C&D Project - Popcorn | Ati Rider Recordings

Yes, yes. So, did you hear new A&B's album ? :hmmm: They spend two years on producing something unlistenable, at all, to me. 14 out of 16 tracks are vocal tracks...

Unlistenable? It's a masterpiece, vocal tracks are great and that's above's style. Anyway they will release the remixes later.

And one last thing and then I shut up.

It is possible you do not like it.

F.e. I do not like Schossow and stuff.

But have some respect for the DJ's making this mix, put time in mixing, looking for tunes and promoting. (So if I do not like a set, I do not vote "Pretty bad", I vote nothing)

Back