• Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
TUNED IN!!!!!

Chicken fried rice from the Chinese take-away 2mins up the road from me :)

u guys have Chinese in every second block or so :lol: and fish and chips in those ones in between :)

Tuned.....

WOW!!!Awesome start!!!!:super::super::super:

Manuel = The Master!!!

cake?? i want some :cry::cry: why didnt your nephew invite me?? dammmmmy xDDD

there was lots of cake left when I left... you didnt say anything u want to come with :) the invite was Avec one so I could have taken you just if I knew :lol:

there was lots of cake left when I left... you didnt say anything u want to come with :) the invite was Avec one so I could have taken you just if I knew :lol:

Hello,TOT!!!:smile1:

Chicken fried rice from the Chinese take-away 2mins up the road from me :)

I love my fried rice, and with Chicken YUM! earlier they were talking about internet ordering pizza, can i internet order that express to Australia!

you realise im gonna buy friedrice tomorrow now!

lovely start!!!!! i love uplifting with amazing vocal :)

hello jelly babe!

u guys have Chinese in every second block or so :lol: and fish and chips in those ones in between :)

LOL! MMM fish and chips. You guys gotta stop talking about food. I haven't had many good experiences with fish and chips. There was only a single time where I actually had some fresh and really good fish and chips.

heya matt!!!

and AngelEyes, BassT4ken, Bitzi, lethalleigh, magik, Matt Trigle, trace of trance

:)

Hello,Manuel.....

Awesome start.....!!!:music::music::choon:

It's so busy busy busy in here!
So like a bee I am out there,
Tho you won't find me in here,
I'd rather be than anywhere.

:lol: Fish and chips is next to Chinese on this road:lol:

Resound....\o/

Back