Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
lol we have a pizzeria or 2 in every block here.... :super:

Im not sure if its tomek's one back viewed :lol:

I got MacDonalds 1km away from here :smile1: It's so easy to drive into the mac drive to get your food. Too easy..

SOLARIS CITY

:choon::wow:

PARTY!

magik, AngelEyes, Bitzi, c00l.d00d, DJ 2FREY, greko, in·iq·ui·trance, Jellyfish, krio, Laan, lethalleigh, Matt Trigle, Shira-Ko, Tomek, TOMTOM, trace of trance and of course the DJ....

Manuel Le Saux

AND 418 listeners, NOT BAD AT ALL!

Magik,what other food is typical British??:smile1:

A few

mash and bangers (mashed potatoes & fried sausages)
mash & ale pie (mash & beef meet in ale sauce inside a crispy dough shell)

I love both of them :wub:

it's always a pleasure stay here with all you!! afternoon people!! :loveah: :super: :loveah:

AND 418 listeners, NOT BAD AT ALL!

Before the server went down, we had around 500+ steadily during peak. Amazing how many people tune in for these massive shows! Loving these :choon:'s!

Aww you must have stepped out of the room for some air or something

All this talking about food make me super hungry, so I went to get something quick and easy... candy (I know.. I know very unhealthy, but I am too lazy to cook atm).

it's always a pleasure stay here with all you!! afternoon people!! :loveah: :super: :loveah:

transistor!...you're becoming quite a regular around here...not that im complaining of course! \o/

I got MacDonalds 1km away from here :smile1: It's so easy to drive into the mac drive to get your food. Too easy..

last thing i hope to say on food, as i havent even got mine yet and now im gonna have to, i live almost across the rd from Macdonalds, and they have banned walkthrough's through the drivethrough, used to be good after a hard nite at work, take a nice stroll over and walk though the drivethrough, wave at the drunks in the cars and stand in between 2 as one crawls up your behind! wondered if they banned it coz of me lol, then i found every Macdonalds in area doing it HAHA DAMN!

Back