Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Decent

• Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
Thomas Bonzwaer - Resound (Sean Tyas mix)

:choon::choon::choon:

PS to Magik: What makes the one Tragida played the Original:)

u guys have Chinese in every second block or so :lol: and fish and chips in those ones in between :)

so in an equation like that, how many blocks do you walk for your food??? down one block across 3 and you have the same you had before, or 50% chance of the other!

_oh and your avatar wouldnt happen to be the rear end of Tomek's new one would it, check it out! ITS HIS PINKY LADY!

LOL! MMM fish and chips. You guys gotta stop talking about food. I haven't had many good experiences with fish and chips. There was only a single time where I actually had some fresh and really good fish and chips.

Well yeah. You just need to know where to buy it. At many places it's old and anything but fresh :p

PARTY!

magik, AngelEyes, Bitzi, c00l.d00d, DJ 2FREY, greko, in·iq·ui·trance, Jellyfish, krio, Laan, lethalleigh, Matt Trigle, Shira-Ko, Tomek, TOMTOM, trace of trance and of course the DJ....

Manuel Le Saux

21 people are vieuwing this thread o_O :mml:

Well yeah. You just need to know where to buy it. At many places it's old and anything but fresh :p

HAHA! In Canada its extremely hard to find it fresh. Only on the East or West Coast! and even then.

Bitzi: I think he meant guys! ROFL - LMFAO! :lol: :lol: :lol:

ups :sorry: wie heist es dann ???
hello Bitzi :)

He's busy working at work!

PARTY!

magik, AngelEyes, Bitzi, c00l.d00d, DJ 2FREY, greko, in·iq·ui·trance, Jellyfish, krio, Laan, lethalleigh, Matt Trigle, Shira-Ko, Tomek, TOMTOM, trace of trance and of course the DJ....

Manuel Le Saux

Guess im not included... :cry:

so in an equation like that, how many blocks do you walk for your food??? down one block across 3 and you have the same you had before, or 50% chance of the other!

_oh and your avatar wouldnt happen to be the rear end of Tomek's new one would it, check it out! ITS HIS PINKY LADY!

lol we have a pizzeria or 2 in every block here.... :super:

Im not sure if its tomek's one back viewed :lol:

He's busy working at work!

Guess im not included... :cry:

Aww you must have stepped out of the room for some air or something

Back