Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Decent

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Pretty bad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No thanks, not my style

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
For those interested in ASOT without DI ... danceradio.gr has it on every Friday at 1pm CST. They don't have a forum, so I suppose we can post here, or make an ASOT thread. Actually, that's not a bad idea. Maybe Polar can do that as he likes setting up that kind of thing and is good at getting it going. (See Birthday Thread) :super: :cat:

Hmm, there is a special sever of AH which includes several great shows AH doesn't play. Like TATW & ASOT. Only asot will take place during gbdj here. This means we miss gbdj.. or you would like to listen to danceradio.gr

* ON AIR Raneem - Beirut On Fire 07 Incl. Cressida Guest Mix *

i am using FF, as per my screen shot, and the trouble started because he used outside smilies, which given the current changes will turn to URL's when quoted...

see what i mean now? just a long line stretching all across the screen

yeap ! I just send in·iq·ui·trance a PM about the issue now :music:

yeah,i´ll try to be there,i just have to call and ask for the ticket price,i hope it won´t be too much expensive:wow:

You don't have to pay for any traveling so that's +1 :)

For those interested in ASOT without DI ... danceradio.gr has it on every Friday at 1pm CST. They don't have a forum, so I suppose we can post here, or make an ASOT thread. Actually, that's not a bad idea. Maybe Polar can do that as he likes setting up that kind of thing and is good at getting it going. (See Birthday Thread) :super: :cat:

i don't think create a thread here for an outside radio and a show outside AH is a good idea TCL, this radio has own shows and that will not represent the true here, sorry

i don't think create a thread here for an outside radio and a show outside AH is a good idea TCL, this radio has own shows and that will not represent the true here, sorry

:hug: There's a neutral zone for ' outside ' sets guys : it's here Trance.nu | ASOT 334 !!! :music:

geeeeezuz.... i am sweet mother fire drowned in the shower of ice and snow...... :dancing:

what a blazing set this is ... W000000T !!! :grinning:

Hello everyone :)

Back