Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Decent

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Pretty bad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No thanks, not my style

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Hmm, there is a special sever of AH which includes several great shows AH doesn't play. Like TATW & ASOT. Only asot will take place during gbdj here. This means we miss gbdj.. or you would like to listen to danceradio.gr

You do? Where is it located? Hmmm. I'd rather not have to change stations. Maybe you all could get ASOT, too? (kiss) :hug:

i don't think create a thread here for an outside radio and a show outside AH is a good idea TCL, this radio has own shows and that will not represent the true here, sorry

You have a very valid point, Picco. I'm sorry for bringing it up. It was rather crass of me to do so. :(

For those interested in ASOT without DI ... danceradio.gr has it on every Friday at 1pm CST. They don't have a forum, so I suppose we can post here, or make an ASOT thread. Actually, that's not a bad idea. Maybe Polar can do that as he likes setting up that kind of thing and is good at getting it going. (See Birthday Thread) :super: :cat:

sorry, but i don't think its a good idea LOL

has nothing to do with AH, that would be like going to a Restaurant and bringing your own drinks :lol:

hi guys, nice music here from raneem

* ON AIR Raneem - Beirut On Fire 07 Incl. Cressida Guest Mix *

Hello everyone :)

:hug: hello and welcome lolosormiou ! :music:

set is full of beautiful melodic tunes ! :super:

OK, time for me to go home now, have fun all of you. c u tomorrow. :grinning:

fish is a good source of vitamin d you know :):mask:

hellooooo broooooo...... :hug:

some salmon.... and tuna for me please ? BBQ'd with lots of hot sauce..... :grinning:

Hello danmark_ori thanks for you welcome :grinning:
Talking about that I love in broccoli gratin with onions and bacon accompanied by tagliatelles is excellent :smile1:

Back