Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
heya JayCan ! Spring is in the air here ! Before I turned on the computer at 'the igloo', I had a 35 minute's walk with :cat: Moosh ! Lovely change after 8 hours in office ! :music:
sounds good for me...hers also spring taday...tomorrow rain:) so is it in April :lol:

btw my son gots better at the moment :hug:

Wonderful relaxing sounds (h)

sounds good for me...hers also spring taday...tomorrow rain:) so is it in April :lol:

glad to know your son is better Jaycan:hug::hug::hug:

For real? I haven't seen any news lately. I generally try to avoid it. :masK:

some nice weather down there right now! :grinning:

was hangin out with granddaddy dj last weekend at a mutual friends wedding...he says he's thinking of moving to dallas...:cat:

aww that's great JayCan.. I hope soon everything will be just perfect :hug:

No!!!!:wow: I think I was trying to make a joke that might be only understantable for the french speaker... I am sorry, I just realise that it is not called the same way in english....Sorry again:p

:spank: :lol:

:grinning: glad to hear JayCan ! Life is precious, and what's more worth as friends and family ? :music:

* MSN chat with herr_mörbid ' Brazil ' right now *

Didn't asked babe!!.......:blush::lovers:
Oooops, though I was talking to T4E, sorry:)

:music: never mind franz101 - I make mistakes my self too :lol: having an e(G)-mail / chat ID can be handy and fun ! :grinning:​

awfully tired today faustus...weekend is almost here though! :super:

do you have any plans this weekend? :fishing::dancing::drunk:

Well mine was full too, but now I m here relaxing chooned in AH (chooooooooon btw now !!!!) and In a while I will go for a drink with some friends!

:choonalert::choonalert::choonalert::choonalert::choonalert::choonalert:

Back