``````````````--*--``````|```````````|
````````````````|``````--*--```````--*--
````|````````````````````|```````````|````````````````````|
``--*--`````````````````````````````````````````````````--*--
````|`````````````````````````````````````|```````````````|
````````````````````````````````````````--*--
``````````````````````````````````````````|

(c) LimbicVibe

oh good! what do you usually drink when you go out?

i am a cosmopolitan guy...although i also enjoy a beer sometimes as long as it is not american...:super:

Well usually I m into a plain Havana-coke or if it is summer a Mojito or a beer

(I m not sayin' no to tequila shots though :lol:)

* - rain stars eternal ! *

my god look the stars - lyrics

:choonalert::dancing::choon::dancing::choonalert:

.........................................................................................θ
.....................°...................................................................
..........................................................................................
............................................................................................
..........................................................................................
............................................................................................
....Ø......................................................................................

:dancing:

Well usually I m into a plain Havana-coke or if it is summer a Mojito or a beer

(I m not sayin' no to tequila shots though :lol:)

oh...come to think of it spiced rum & coke is another favorite...tequila...:wow: not for me...:lol:

oh...come to think of it spiced rum & coke is another favorite...tequila...:wow: not for me...:lol:

:grinning:

hehe tequila is the only drink that I hate so much though :LMAO::LMAO::LMAO: and that's why I can get drunk with it :p

really greeeat set !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
:grinning:

hehe tequila is the only drink that I hate so much though :LMAO::LMAO::LMAO: and that's why I can get drunk with it :p

you know there is a tequilla with a lizard or something inside and the last person to finish the bottle need to eat that:lol::lol::lol:

well ewwwwwwwwwwwwww:lol:

:super::music::clap::bow:Will be tuning next friday for another awesome set by 4 Strings

Back