Votes: 1 10.0%
  • No thanks, not my style

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
u gotta love tyas:music:

unless ur glubgirl( she has issues):mask:

hey Dave what a hell with the sound?

:console:

dont worry about it mate. she doesnt like uplifting trance at all. it doesnt matter who the artist is.

and the only reason why some ppl dont like tyas is because of the same old excuse of his tracks sounds the same and blah blah blah. *rolleyes*

Cause it's true. At least for me. I'm not gonna back to this topic again. Just take it as it comes - I have never liked, I don't like and I will never like Tyas' sets and productions.

Ive explained earlier .. prob with compression, probably used the wrong preset .. sorry ...:cry:

ClubGirl you should write your own FAQ about Tyas and uplifting trance :lol:

dont worry about it mate. she doesnt like uplifting trance at all. it doesnt matter who the artist is.

and the only reason why some ppl dont like tyas is because of the same old excuse of his tracks sounds the same and blah blah blah. *rolleyes*
ya the same as in there all TOTALLY FU(KING RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mask:

dont worry about it mate. she's doesnt like uplifting trance at all. it doesnt matter who the artist is.

exatcly, but all the producers have they're own sound, see Ottaviani, Shah, Nitrous Oxide and much more, they have all they're own sound.:music:

ClubGirl you should write your own FAQ about Tyas and uplifting trance :lol:

I'd just post link to thread 'Your fav artist' and that'd be an answer :lol: Awwwww... I forgot to add there Alex Bau :(

And now a nice Classic .. to get into DEJA VU mood :music:. ID guys ??

exatcly, but all the producers have they're own sound, see Ottaviani, Shah, Nitrous Oxide and much more, they have all they're own sound.:music:

exactly my point. Tyas has what is called a trademark sound as well as other producers :music:

Back