• Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • No thanks, not my style

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
:console:

dont worry about it mate. she doesnt like uplifting trance at all. it doesnt matter who the artist is.

and the only reason why some ppl dont like tyas is because of the same old excuse of his tracks sounds the same and blah blah blah. *rolleyes*

hehe, i'm fine with that.. there are many who hate trance as well.. thats even worse :wow:

Cause it's true. At least for me. I'm not gonna back to this topic again. Just take it as it comes - I have never liked, I don't like and I will never like Tyas' sets and productions.
just so i've said it, i've no problem with you hating him(or uplifting trance) everyone should have their own sense :)

OK everyone, i'm off i have a plane to catch tomorrow:hug:

See soon all, have a nice rest of week and weekend:hug:

Thanks for tuned in ... even the one who vote Pretty Bad ... haha :grinning:

Randomly tuned into this tonight....

Amazing stuff so far dude!

Keep it up :)

hehe, i'm fine with that.. there are many who hate trance as well.. thats even worse :wow:

well there are many ppl who are listening AvB ASOT right now and thinks that it`s a trance :mask:

well there are many ppl who are listening AvB ASOT right now and thinks that it`s a trance :mask:

haha :LMAO:

i've never heard asot, but it seems that AVB plays SOME choon... have to mansion Catch a Fall :):)

i'm off..later guys :wave:

ClubGirl you should write your own FAQ about Tyas and uplifting trance :lol:

btw any1 have the link 2 her set? i found it 1 day then lost it and couldnt find it again
i did c how much of a svd wh0re she is though:mask:

btw any1 have the link 2 her set? i found it 1 day then lost it and couldnt find it again
i did c how much of a svd wh0re she is though:mask:

Have you heard Sander's album - Supernaturalistc ?

15, Pura Vida, Sushi, Dozer, Lobby and Apple are great :love: Actually whole album is perfect... :angel:

Back