• Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
Massive selection during this episode! :mml: :dancing: :mml:

I'm afraid that's your Winamp version, not the visualisation-plugin-version (which does the bpm detection) :wow:

No I'm not having the right plugin version. I'll upgrade to the latest winamp as soon as I'm not lazy like I am now.. :grinning: I don't think it's a problem to have this bpm thing going...

:replay: and a download!

:iagree:

Good job Hawk! currently ~133 (according to my winamp :mask:)

Hehe, thanks mate. Yup 133-134 should be right according to the bpm counter on my mixer when I recorded it as well ;)

thanx , marco18...
Hawk - Out Of Nowhere (original mix) is cool, but too linear.... the hahmo mix is kinda unusual, you don't know what to expect from the next beat!

Hehe, thanks mate. Yup 133-134 should be right according to the bpm counter on my mixer when I recorded it as well ;)

Good, Now I know this winamp bpm viewer is reliable :lol:

No I'm not having the right plugin version. I'll upgrade to the latest winamp as soon as I'm not lazy like I am now.. :grinning: I don't think it's a problem to have this bpm thing going...

You're right ! It's sometimes a nasty thing to update WA ... Most of the time I leave it, just the way it is...

Some loved functions that were in it, disappear sometimes all of a sudden after a version update, :(

Therefore I always make a backup of my plugins-folder, so that I can set back older plugins :grinning:

You're right ! It's sometimes a nasty thing to update WA ... Most of the time I leave it, just the way it is...

Some loved functions that were in it, disappear sometimes all of a sudden after a version update, :(

Therefore I always make a backup of my plugins-folder, so that I can set back older plugins :grinning:

Good Idea :grinning: Winamp doesn't eat this much memory as windows media player and it's easy to work with, so I'm happy any time..

Thanks mate. I think my show started a bit late or something, so we're a bit over the schedule here. You ready for taking over this? hehe :music:

Bee Bee is the latest exclusive show for tonight.. He'll start somewhat later but we don't have to cut it off at the end :)

:grinning: (pssst: massive vote for you :hug:)

Good, Now I know this winamp bpm viewer is reliable :lol:

Well, don't count too much on it... You have to headbang on the beat and see the number you want to see :lol:

Back