Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Decent

• Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
:grinning: (pssst: massive vote for you :hug:)

Thanks mate. And thanks to all the rest of you that tuned in as well, I hope you enjoyed it. A vote would be much appreciated for sure.

Oh, and be sure to catch my new release "Hawk - Out Of Nowhere" (including Joonas Hahmo Remix) which was released on beatport.com today! Already supported by Above & Beyond, Super8 & Dj Tab, Ronski Speed, Mike Shiver, Andy Moor and many more.

Until next time, godspeed! :)

hey there :wave:

i'm going good! :mml:

you?

Well, I'm fine, thank you!

In the meantime I'm (with others) filling up the producers corner with mixes :lol: ... no, just kidding; only may-mix added :grinning:

Well, I'm fine, thank you!

In the meantime I'm (with others) filling up the producers corner with mixes :lol: ... no, just kidding; only may-mix added :grinning:
haha, yeah! there are some activity here and there :grinning:
that's good. i'll see if i get the time to listen to it :)

haha, yeah! there are some activity here and there :grinning:
that's good. i'll see if i get the time to listen to it :)

Don't feel obliged, but ofcourse I appreciate it if you have a look, haha!

(psst. Sean Tyas is not in there..., sorry. I promised you to put him in once, but maybe next time. I'll inform you then.)

Don't feel obliged, but offcourse I appreciate it if you have a look, haha!

(psst. Sean Tyas is not in there..., sorry. I promised you to put him in once, but maybe next time. I'll inform you then.)

haha, that sounds good! I have listened to A-M sean tyas set, that was awesome! so it doesn't matter :grinning:

Back