Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Hi all, tuned
:wave: Hello again! :smile1:
I love this me too :choon:
ole0.gif
CLASSIC!
ole0.gif

:hug: I'm fine now... enjoying the tunes while possible :)
Of course busy.. you know me :super: How's you?

:wave: Hello mister!

Ahh..you´re always busy...:console:

I´m not that workaholic..:lol:..here at work it´s really easy today..nothing much to do...so I´ve spent the day studying/drawing...:grinning::grinning:

Lemme ask sth....do you work as a model too??? I´ve seen those photos of you in D&G event...:):)

hello to:

Altered-Mind+, c00l.d00d, ~ELLEN~, djchoub, Giedre, magik, wailo, sig2thabone, DistantLand, xander2v2, yusuf kurt, robejaegs, lolosormiou, lethalleigh, substorm, TomJones+, Samolet

:super: :wave: :super:

good thanks, and even better for hearing this tjoon ;) :clap:

Nice...but now it´s time for UK to give our sun back..:p...:lol:...it´s cold AND raining here...:cry:

hello to:

Altered-Mind+, c00l.d00d, ~ELLEN~, djchoub, Giedre, magik, wailo, sig2thabone, DistantLand, xander2v2, yusuf kurt, robejaegs, lolosormiou, lethalleigh, substorm, TomJones+, Samolet

Heeey Smithers :mml:

You're just in time for a classic :choon: :clap:

Hello, lolosormiou...:hug:

How you doing?

Doing great too..and not busy...:puff::lol:

I´ve been studying/drawing all day....:mask:

i'm doing great thanks c00l.d00d :grinning:
Another awesome set :super:

hello to:

Hiya :)

:wave:

MORPH :wub:

WALK THE EDGE!!!!!!:wub::wub::choon:

Ahh..you´re always busy...:console:
I´m not that workaholic....here at work it´s really easy today..nothing much to do...so I´ve spent the day studying/drawing...:grinning:
Lemme ask sth....do you work as a model too??? I´ve seen those photos of you in D&G event...:):)
Keeps life interesting I guess :lolz: I have no idea what type of work you're doing?? Nice you can relax a little! Haha that was 1 time only, did it for charity, but was really nice jep.. and thanx again for nice comment :grinning:
hello to:

~ELLEN~
:wave: HELLO SMITHERS!

Back